all parts are unwrapped, plastic glass and metal
so i can make the windshield as dirty as my caterham :inlove:
need improving the lights, make calipers, finish engine bay
and i can stop delaying starting on the interior

20190612233242_1.jpg

upload_2019-6-12_23-44-47.png
singer_engine.JPG
singer_plate.JPG

I probably have at least 10 photos set up in Blender with specific cams for my E31 so I'm wondering...where do you find Ilja's tool? Is it in CM? Model and your documentation are both top notch! Cheers.
i don't know if he lists them somewhere!
i just found out about the "comparison" thing when he sent me a link one day.
Remove the code at the end and it gives you the option to put your images and create a page (you need hosting them somewhere, imgur for example)
pretty useful
>> https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/

is to not make the interior as bareback as we can see on some pics, with recaro seats or so. If you could, and want of course, keep the rustic and nostalgic aspect
i hear you bro
upload_2019-6-20_22-46-59.png

joke aside, started fiddling with the interior, discovered what Stereo meant with the normal map being flipped in different shader in ksEditor... how wonderful
and having fun finding ways to keep the pattern, + AO
or trying something else with layer of AO, + diffuse, normal, reflect.
Fun times in other words! This project is all about fun.

And few things i wish i knew when i made the caterham !!

bonus rear sticker and 4.0 badge on the grill
Speaking of grill, tomorrow is BBQ at the office ! Come round people, bring sausage and baguette
upload_2019-6-20_22-49-39.png

Oh i totaly forgot to tell you.. sometime ago i finnished my 964 gt2 racer.. i would be more then happy to let you guys use and rebuild it how much you want for your needs..

How finished is it? Is the car ingame and done? I'd maybe take a look at doing some physics if it is.
ingame in rf2 but pardon me but i really dont want to spam my images and invading the work here.. if its ok i can show or direct me to a other place where i can show it entirley.. has interior and textures.

Tightened up the default setup and setup options a bit today. It'd be real nice if Singer could email me their detailed setup information though... :rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.