HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
1702587165198.png

maxresdefault.jpg

ECT650YWwAAgfjR.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Near the end of the year as a tradition we're doing some special events with a bit more focus on fun.

The Winter Whisky Drive is a three-car event that may not have exactly comparable performance, but with inverse simplicity of control.

The format is 2x25min with reverse grid.

1702587410214.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to
https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/d751e5b8-9438-48d9-a484-6b01ea5a9fcc?server=1 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 2 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:30 CEST, 19:30 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 2 x 25 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Install missing content" doesn´t work, but it can be installed manually from Han´s link.

Also be persistent, after several tries I could load onto the server.
Some cars are more willing than others, but got them all running in the end.

"Install missing content" doesn´t work, but it can be installed manually from Han´s link.

Also be persistent, after several tries I could load onto the server.
Some cars are more willing than others, but got them all running in the end.
I always install manually (grew up using DOS:D).
Installed the 2CV again to be sure and it works fine for me.

@HF2000, will the stewards be on holiday for this event, considering it's a more casual one? In other words: will it be allowed to "rub shoulders" or use other drivers as a form of deceleration? Does the golden rule still stand?

Asking for a friend.

Dammit,

I´m surrounded by the Geek Squad :p

On another note,

Han, I have to pay a nice ccompliment.
you really succeeded to put a up a field of cars that range from
"doesn´t want to turn in" to "completely refuses to turn in" , one especially nice example counters most tries to steer with a nasty backflip oversteer.:cautious:
(Who would have thought that would be an Abarth??) :p

That nagged I had to try the cars offline as my CM once again refuses to let me in on the server. Offline with the "Drive" button works fine, last night I could start all cars on the server, so something is fishy once again.

@HF2000, will the stewards be on holiday for this event, considering it's a more casual one? In other words: will it be allowed to "rub shoulders" or use other drivers as a form of deceleration? Does the golden rule still stand?

Asking for a friend.
Interesting idea, a friend of mine also would like to know :rolleyes:

Dammit,

I´m surrounded by the Geek Squad :p

On another note,

Han, I have to pay a nice ccompliment.
you really succeeded to put a up a field of cars that range from
"doesn´t want to turn in" to "completely refuses to turn in" , one especially nice example counters most tries to steer with a nasty backflip oversteer.:cautious:
(Who would have thought that would be an Abarth??) :p

That nagged I had to try the cars offline as my CM once again refuses to let me in on the server. Offline with the "Drive" button works fine, last night I could start all cars on the server, so something is fishy once again.

Interesting idea, a friend of mine also would like to know :rolleyes:
Yes, the stewards will allow 'shoulder hugging' but if the contact causes the other car to spin, the Golden Rule stands. It's not a demolition race.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.