AC Winter Whisky Drive@Highlands Short, Thu 21st December 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I still know to configure a Wreckfest server :cool:
No idea how many of us have that game, but nothing beats a Figure 8 track with a ramp in the center and with at least 10 guys in Discord :roflmao:
Damn,

I returned Wreckfest because I couldn´t get it to work with Simhub.

(And I just can´t drive without asstile and feettile feedback any more :()

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea why I can´t join the practice server?

I have (re) downloaded both mod cars and I´m registered.

WTF??
It might be that the server password was still from the Rookie event. I've now changed it to the standard password, similar to that of the Wednesday events.

Should be fun - I'm in :thumbsup:

Those of us who have been wrestling the URD 911 this year in the GT cars on a Sunday night will feel right at home in the Abarth :laugh:. It's fast (less slow?) but a wild ride.

Nopoe,

CM did it´s best but got canceled :speechless:
only one thing left to do:
uninstall all the custom cars from this race:

1703008082836.png

confirm deletion.
go to practice server in CM
Use "Install missing content" (I put the correct links there)
then it should work at the first, second or third try.

OOPS: Edit: didnt put the correct links or it doesnt work for wahtever reason - pls install stuff from 1st post of this thread

Last edited:
Thanks Markus,

I (re) downloaded the cars another time after manually killing them from AC and then got access after doing the "three key override" thingy.
(it´s curious but it works, so what shalls :p)

Still cant get the 2CV to work
Googled a bit and found this thread in which people have the same error you reported earlier.

Couple of things you could try: change your CSP version. I'm running 0.2.1-preview2, but that's a paid preview. You could try 0.1.79 which is the latest recommended version.

Someone said something about changing settings in the car_instruments.ini file which you can find in the /assettocorsa/extension/config folder. I attached my file, so you could try that one instead. Backup your file first though! You might want to reset back to what you had.

Hope that helps!

Attachments

• car_instruments.ini
    3 KB · Views: 26
Sorry, guys but I have to switch to the Panda. I know I can be (much) faster with the Abarth but for that I need a lot of practice which I don't have because of work. So I'm taking the 'gentle' Fiat instead.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.