What If You Could Win the Lottery?

Make Mine BECKS.

904 & Spyder. 1 each. Guards Red, black leather gut. 3L, Webers, no turbos. 300 hp. 901 trans.

If there's money enough left ... how about a Caterham and/or a new Moggie Trike?

Porsche 904.jpg

Last edited:
Police edition
Yugo%20Skala%20Police%20Car.JPG.opt400x307o0%2C0s400x307.JPG

Btw. How could they catch or stop somebody with this? Did all the people in the country had only those cars (or less technical advanced) and this one had +3 extra HP? :)

Last edited:
Funny....I own a Scion FR-S and live in Vancouver. Perhaps I'll see you around some day on the Sea to Sky Hwy. ;) I love cruising there on my way to Whistler.

Btw, have you ever been to the relatively new circuit on the Island? I've wanted to go since it opened but haven't had the chance.

Nice! I'll actually be heading that way with an old friend who's visiting in two weeks. Going hiking in the Whistler area. I haven't ventured onto the mainland since I moved out here in September, though; ferry is too expensive, on top of our already ludicrous gas prices. There's so many spectacular roads on the island I haven't needed to :)

I haven't been there, yet, but when I bought the BRZ the dealer said the local Subaru OG was planning on setting up a club track day there. I've heard that the circuit had run into some permit issues, though, so it was shelved for the time being. Haven't looked into it since then, though - haven't had the time. I was down in Portland this last weekend for the PWC races at PIR and did some parade laps, so my BRZ has at least been on a circuit, even if I didn't get to wring her out at all... Have you been to the new one near Oliver in the Okanagan valley? The new island circuit looks OK, but that one looks awesome. Same deal, it's a resort circuit and not a real race track, but it looks like a fantastic layout.

That being said, I need to learn to heel and toe before I really want to give it the balls on track. My ankle is messed up so I've just not bothered learning because it kinda hurts, but I should make an effort.

I would buy a modest house. Right next to it I would construct my own personal 1 mile circuit. Two cars: a C7 Stingray for the track, and a cheap, used beater for transportation. I would buy a high-end sim rig. I would invest half the remainder in gold, and put the rest in the bank.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrofoglio (groceries, day to day, kid to school etc)
Ferrari 612 or newer 4 seater GT, cause why not ey

The house I want with the view I want with the outside I want and keeping in mind that I'll never have to work again while still being socially acceptable and not completely I GOT MONEYZ AND YOU DONT obnoxious.

Have you been to the new one near Oliver in the Okanagan valley? The new island circuit looks OK, but that one looks awesome. Same deal, it's a resort circuit and not a real race track, but it looks like a fantastic layout.

I had not heard of it until now!!! Had to google it......Area 27. Looks pretty awesome indeed, shame it's still a 4 hour drive at least for me. Wish there was a proper track close to Van.
Enjoy your upcoming visit to Whistler :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back