What If You Could Win the Lottery?

Porsche 911 GT2 RS_001.png
Porsche GT2 RS....and after checking with Porsche Australia they can do one for A$697,746.00.
Would fit nicely with my existing stable.
And full time stable hands to look after my partner's bloody Horses!!!!:sneaky:

Last edited:
I for one am not sure if intwould even want to win in the first place, winning major jackpot also brings lot of downsides, you will lose most of your friends, potential issues with family members ...etc

But if I did, my dream car is Ferrari F12, i love gt cars, because of the fast performance but still some comfort and usability :)

With really huge sum, I always wanted to build my own race cars, so I would start Motorsport company, building prototypes :)

I already have my BRZ, so I guess I'd either go with a 1972 DeTomaso Pantera or a second BRZ to turn into a race car.

Or, far more likely, I'd buy a nice, large, quiet piece of land here on Vancouver Island. Something near the coast, still within easy reach of downtown Victoria. I'd build a custom moderately modern house; nothing too big, I don't need much living space. And then I'd build a serpentine 40 miles long 'driveway' on my property so I can have some fun in my BRZ without having to worry about tickets or other people. THAT is my dream.

Funny....I own a Scion FR-S and live in Vancouver. Perhaps I'll see you around some day on the Sea to Sky Hwy. ;) I love cruising there on my way to Whistler.

Btw, have you ever been to the relatively new circuit on the Island? I've wanted to go since it opened but haven't had the chance.

Tesla. Any Tesla.

Dodge Charger '69 and convert it to electric drive
Evo IX and convert it to electric drive with dual ~150hp DC motors and built for time attack
Lotues Elise electric
aaaaaand Dodge Viper ACR. Electric, of course.

As I already own a '96 Mitsubishi MR GTO Twin Turbo and have another Gen 1 that I'm building as a rally car, I would buy a Road Legal Radical and like AntiRussia81, would invest and produce the worlds best sim Rally game. Along the lines of PC2; Dirt Rally, RBR with the graphics open world of Dakar2018. It’s been my dream for many, many years to do this.

easy for me, it wouldn't be cars though:

Suzuki GSXR 1000
Kawasaki ZX10R
Yamaha R1
Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade
Ducati 1299 Panigale
Suzuki GSXR 600
Kawasaki ZX6R
Yamaha R6
Honda CBR 600R

And I'd still have loads left over for a massive house and land to build my own private track.

actually I'd prolly get some cars too if the win was big enough! :)

Omanruk you PATHETIC pile of ****.....this is MY wants you CANNOT disgree with it..FFS arsehole.

Last edited:
Fund a company that allows me to remake former loved legends cars that aren't made anymore as Body in whites or as kit cars, like an R34 or an NSX and so on.

I'd be too afraid to get a super rare diamond car that i love. I want to drive it and drive it hard but i dont wanna crash it. Im either gonna want to make sure that the dream doesn't die with that car or im just buying a shitbox that i can beat and enjoy.

Okay, winning the lottery is a little vague, and due to how they often work the jackpot (assuming this is what we're talking about) can vary substantially; but let's assume that the prize here is a few million pounds.

In this case I would:
  • buy myself a house
  • buy my mother a house
  • buy furnishings for the houses (obviously including a nice sim racing set up and a few other luxuries like nice musical instruments and the such, I'm sure my mother would love a grand piano like her parents had when she was growing up)
  • buy my mother a new car appropriate to her needs if she wanted one
  • work out something safe and sensible to do with the remaining money to ensure a reasonable level of financial security for me and my family, and then if there was still a fair amount left maybe I'd buy some sort of big practical estate car or something if I wanted and/or maybe some sort of project car
  • pay off my brother's mortgage or any debts my dad has if he has any I don't really know his financial situation if there's still money left over

and then I'd probably just give the rest to charity or people who need it more.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years