Just a few of my favorites that popped into my head:

1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 'Periscopo'
1970/1971 Porsche 917LH and K
1971 Porsche 917/20
2005 Lancia Stratos Fenomenon
1978 Lancia Stratos HF
1937 Delage D8-120 S Poutout Aero-Co
1986 Audi Sport Quattro RS002
2012 Toyota TS030 Hybrid - Le Mans spec.
1967 Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale
2016 Lamborghini Huracán GT3
1935 Auto Union Type C Lucca (Aerodynamic)
2016 Scuderia Glickenhaus SCG003 Competizione
1981 WM P82 - Le Mans spec.

After buying some nice four-wheeled toys, I'd preserve, restore and re-open a few racetracks for posterity. Then I'd have fun running some race teams in different disciplines: WEC, touring, classics, rally, and so on. All the drivers would live in fear that the Fat Controller might turn up on race day and take their place... :sneaky:

No need to comment.
That's top of my list too.

I'd be tempted to get the Giulia as a daily but I don't know if a Ferrari engine would work out too well as a daily driver. For a daily driver I want something that can take some abuse without falling to peaces.

I'd also send my 2005 C4 van off to be turned into a proper rally car.

Still on the subject of cars but a different way of approaching it.

I've owned a '96 Jaguar XJS 4.0 for some time and I have lots of cool memories in the car. It's been driven around Le Mans and taken part in the drivers parade (Owners club event), driven around Brands Hatch, been driven half way across Europe to Italy, France and Germany (where I was surprised to see the Italians really loved it!) and just so many other nice moments.

The weather and time though has got to it (no matter how hard I try and look after it) so if I got a lottery win I would love to just throw a huge amount of money at it and get it fully restored back to the way it was and looking great again :thumbsup:

Then I would just take six months of work and enjoy driving it! :laugh:

I'd buy a full iracing account
There is a very real possibility this post the best thing I have ever or will ever read on the internet. I'm semi seriously considering calling my ISP and cancelling service because I'm afraid everything else I'll ever experience on the 'net will seem pale and lifeless by comparison.

I'd use most of the money for buying houses in Munich and renting them to other people.

I'd use the rest to buy a Jaguar F-Type R convertible and an Alfa Romeo Giulia QV as winter and "utility vehicle". In terms of cars, that's all i ever need.

When i'd wanna do something crazy (driving BAC Mono etc.), i'd rent them for a weekend. There are way to many awesome cars out there to drive just one :p

as in almost all countries, here there is a speed limit of 120 km/h, so i don´t need too much power, around 80 hp. and i love cars, no computers with wheels, so in modern days should be a cahterham 165.

1. One regular car, that can be easily maintained by not so big money, with automatic transmission, just for every day driving through heavy traffic, or for driving for a long distance. Something like 3 liters V6/I6, comfortable enough to spend inside for a couple of hours, with a good mileage. And, of course, with good suspension for Russian roads(c). But clearly without any pneumatics in it.
2. One project car for doing stuff. Something classic, maybe an old BMW, Merc, even Porsche 911. Or something interesting from the US, like a Charger '69 or Mustang Mach 1 from the original Gone in 60 seconds, '73, I think. But I'm 100% sure not Italian, like Testarossa, because all my money will fly away VERY soon, this is my dream, but not so much. And with manual transmission for cruising around Moscow during Saturday evenings.

And invest all remaining money in developing some water, gold, buy some gold, platinum, maybe some property to live and property for future resell or rent.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%