AC WEC Multiclass @ Spa OSRW - Sat 17Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BoP Update 14Feb18

Because these guys never rest in an effort to make this as fair and thorough as they can, we have updated the BoP and it still just involves the Porsche 919.

A 22 lap stint based on the race being around 44-45 laps, the Porsche will need around a full tank (68 litres) to complete 22 laps while the Audi and Toyota only need 48 litres. In pitstops, this equates to nearly 10 seconds difference in filling up the extra 20 litres for the Porsche (40 seconds Vs. 28-29 seconds for the Audi and Toyota). So we need to make the Porsche between 0.3-0.5 faster per lap to make up the deficit. Please remember this is a work in progress, but for this race, these are the final numbers.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you miss a mortgage payment due to under performing in the race because of my errors, I do apologize and all complaints can be filed with the FiA (Failing idiotic American) which will be passed on to one Bernie E former FOM (For Only Money) leader:D Practice Server will be updated so when you wake up, hopefully you will see this and after work or school you can squeeze in a little more practice.

My advice, take the car you are most consistent with and enjoy.

LMP BoP:
  • Audi R18 E-TRON QUATTRO 0 kg ballast / 0 Restrictor
  • Porshe 919 Hybrid 2015 45 kg ballast / 45 Restrictor
  • Toyota TS040 Hybrid 0 kg ballast / 0 Restrictor

Last edited:
Reactions: Lum

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks