AC Warm up F1 Formula Agile Championship@Mugello, Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
__custom_showroom_1577398837-jpg.340830

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

We are going to do something new to give you a Formula 1 like experience without the complexities of the real Formula 1 cars.

During the upcoming 2023 season of F1 we will race (as much as legally possible) on the same track in the same week. Further details about the championship and registration will follow shortly.

But before that we will be racing the car on two F1 circuits that are used quite recently, Mugello and the Nurnburgring. It's a warm-up for the championship, not only for the organizers but also for you to test the car and start tuning it. Very similar to the test days that F1 itself will have.

Try driving an open wheeler with lots of grip and downforce and experience what it's like to be a Max, Lewis or Charles.

It's also a test for using ingame penalties. You will get a drive through penalty if you:

• cut the track more than 3 times
  • hit another car with a speed above 40km more than 3 times
This doesn't apply for the first lap.

Mugello-1991.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Post in this thread to get a PM for the password for the practice AND the race server. You can also choose your livery when you provide me with your steamID

Server information:
  • Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password for the Wednesday events, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CET, 20:05 BST (20:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CET, 20:30 BST (20:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
wow, this looks like a fun event. unfortunately, this time falls in the middle of my busiest work day. i'm going to see if i can shuffle my schedule around to save a block of time for this... hope i can make it!

Update: darn, not gonna make it. too much stuff going on tomorrow. have fun guys. looks like a good one!

Last edited:
Great idea!

I think this year I will participate in this F1-like championship. This is a good test event for that. And nothing speaks against Monday either. No important Football games that day. At least not in Germany.

I would like to take the Vettel livery. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back