AC Warm up F1 Formula Agile Championship@Mugello, Mon 6th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I replaced the sound of the Agile for that of another car. I don't know which at the moment. I know I tried the Aventador and the Mazda 787 which are great but too far from realistic. I think I've now a Porsche engine for sound.
Maybe you as an expert can give me/us advice for which one is the best?

The sound of a Formula 3000 is always nice... the GTR2 mod at least was... :)

I dayly drive a Boxer engine and IT DOES NOT sound like a pissed of Honda
1486721443.1781.jpg

Last edited:
Great car. I look forward to the Monday events throughout the year. :thumbsup:

Since all of this no longer runs via S.GP, how is it all rated? Does someone always add up all the results and then give intermediate results here?

Unfortunately, there are no more paint jobs. It would be great if we could recreate the original season. In principle, is it possible to create a livery yourself and then use it? I've seen things like that on the WSS thing. People have driven with their own livery.

Great car. I look forward to the Monday events throughout the year. :thumbsup:

Since all of this no longer runs via S.GP, how is it all rated? Does someone always add up all the results and then give intermediate results here?

Unfortunately, there are no more paint jobs. It would be great if we could recreate the original season. In principle, is it possible to create a livery yourself and then use it? I've seen things like that on the WSS thing. People have driven with their own livery.
We're going to use Emperor. Every participant will get access to view the championshipsresult and standings. We're in the process of testing that access but it looks good.

About skins: I don't know. But skins published in the download section of RaceDepartment can be used if the host also installs them on the servers.

But did you install already the skins from the 1st post?

Hopefully the new system will be fully in place by then. Worst case scenario is, that I'll add everyone to the championship manually and take screenshots of the current standings, since the new system is not available for the public right now - a few kinks need to be dealt with.
Something to think about. We have LOTS of skins ready, but creating your own may be possible. Probably by uploading the skin to the Racedepartment.com website and others can get it (maybe even automatically, but don't hold your breath for that).

since the new system is not available for the public right now - a few kinks need to be dealt with.
Actually it looks like it's working. I'm testing it with Raul and he has access now to view the championship. We're now about to test the sign up forms. When that goes allright, I will use the sign up forms for the 2nd Agile event on the Nurnburgring.

Same here, installed all, but black car on the server
Thers something fishy here, it works for me.

What´s not working for me is this F..... b......d...... Car.

Anyone a setup idea how to get rid of this terminal understeer?
Han hinted that aero cars should have grip and NOT slide of at every second corner :mad:

On another note, I suggest a side bet:

whoever has to do the most drive throughs because of offroading donates a sum of his own choosing to a help organisation for Ukraine :rolleyes:

(High likelyhood that this will be me.:notworthy:)

MFG Carsten

Han hinted that aero cars should have grip and NOT slide of at every second corner :mad:

whoever has to do the most drive throughs because of offroading donates a sum of his own choosing to a help organisation for Ukraine :rolleyes:

MFG Carsten
The grip in those cars depend on the speed you have due to the aerodynamics. More speed is more downforce is more grip. So in slow turns you need to go easy on throttle because you won't have the grip on the rear wheels for full throttle.
Yes, that is indeed a huge difference with the pussy Mazda.
But for the real men in the Abarths it's even more a challenge to get used to this behaviour.

Last edited:

MFG Carsten
The grip in those cars depend on the speed you have due to the aerodynamics. More speed is more downforce is more grip. So in slow turns you need to go easy on throttle because you won't have the grip on the rear wheels for full throttle.
Yes, that is indeed a huge difference with the pussy Mazda.
But for the real men in the Abarths it's even more a challenge to get used to this behaviour.
Han, does that mean the real Abarth men will all be up front in this race?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.3%