Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's nice to see that subtle blue flare again. Great job.

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt_gt500_tochigi_racing_ring_3-6-120-1-53-36.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt_gt500_tochigi_racing_ring_3-6-120-1-59-28.jpg

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt_gt500_tochigi_racing_ring_3-6-120-1-56-16.jpg
Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt_gt500_tochigi_racing_ring_3-6-120-2-14-0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Wagnum, I installed your latest filter and I experienced fps drop, especially at sunset on Brands Hatch. I also have turned on Extra FX options, NVIDIA HBAO and TAA, motion blur is disabled. My PC i7 7700k, GTX 1080.

Hi Wagnum, I installed your latest filter and I experienced fps drop, especially at sunset on Brands Hatch. I also have turned on Extra FX options, NVIDIA HBAO and TAA, motion blur is disabled. My PC i7 7700k, GTX 1080.
Yeah trying to figure out the occasional drop in fps as I don't always get it but occasionally do for some strange reason (Have pretty much same setup but 1080ti). Know the loading of the fireworks seems to have a big affect so if they start going off i noticed a big drop but I do from time to time get frame rate drops but just can't solve what's causing currently. Turning the motion blur to standard sorts it completely but the advanced motion blur is just too god damn nice to let go of so will carry on tinkering away in the hopes I can find something that prevents this... If anyone comes up with a solution that doesn't affect the overall image quality please let us know! :)

Last edited:
Just been trying to discover where the issue lies with this but discovered with my CSP settings i still get the same fps drop on Druids at sunset with A3PP so don't think it's my filter. Have noticed on some mod tracks that have long distances in view at sunset i get big fps hits so could be due to perhaps some CSP settings that affect distance effects although havent yet pinpointed precisely. Hope get to the bottom of it though as bloody annoying that run at a solid 60fps on my telly (max frame rate) at 2k but then Druids can drop all the way down to 33fps with traffic with headlights on... Most the time this never happens however so will will keep trying to solve but if you come up with a solution please let me know :)

Just been trying to discover where the issue lies with this but discovered with my CSP settings i still get the same fps drop on Druids at sunset with A3PP so don't think it's my filter. Have noticed on some mod tracks that have long distances in view at sunset i get big fps hits so could be due to perhaps some CSP settings that affect distance effects although havent yet pinpointed precisely. Hope get to the bottom of it though as bloody annoying that run at a solid 60fps on my telly (max frame rate) at 2k but then Druids can drop all the way down to 33fps with traffic with headlights on... Most the time this never happens however so will will keep trying to solve but if you come up with a solution please let me know :)
No worries, yes, it happens with every custom filters. Maybe a new shader patch will fix this problem.

No worries, yes, it happens with every custom filters. Maybe a new shader patch will fix this problem.
So just been testing and it's to do with using HBAO+ ambient occlusion and SSLR. If you just use SSAO it no longer happens but having one or both or the first mentioned effects being on creates that big fps drop round Druids at Brands... Why, god knows but have tried playing around with the settings for each option in CSP and none of them seem to make a significant difference unfortunately. Afraid couldn't solve!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back