Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_ks_zandvoort_2-10-117-22-36-42.jpg

Nice image from Zandfoort using gbw weathers and my reshade and filter

wow ok its work ...gbw cloud and wheater with gbwttl filter... GOOOD thx
Hopefully all up and running now but yeah that filter and reshade ive added are solely setup to work with gbW mod so if you want to make use of all the 50 weathers he has via Content Manager but prefer the look my filter gives to his one then use this. Hope that makes sense!

HEY GUYS I FOUND THE REAL ISSUE FOR MY GAME NOT WORKING + RESHADE NOT FUNCTIONING!.

MSI Afterburner!.

EDIT: I take back what i said about reshade, still not functioning right but my game works!.

Last edited:
HEY GUYS I FOUND THE REAL ISSUE FOR MY GAME NOT WORKING + RESHADE NOT FUNCTIONING!.

MSI Afterburner!.

EDIT: I take back what i said about reshade, still not functioning right but my game works!.
Least thats something... Make sure when installing reshade you clear old the old files and replace all of the files with the new ones. Different versions may cause issues etc. If you wanted to try and do your own reshade just download it off the reshade website and follow the instructions. It's pretty simple to use but just over do the effects. Subtlety is key...

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Filter for SOL and all the new stuff out there...

Only made a tiny adjustment to my filter but after being away from this game for so long and seeing how many leaps and bounds the mod community has made, wanted to share my filter again in a form that at least works with SOL and it's amazing weather... Won't be doing anything further but the light bloom and a few other effects I just prefer in my filter to the SOL one so if your looking for something a bit different give it a try... All the best!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much for updating this, there is a problem with the folder structure though. It should be MODS\Wagnums Graphics Filter\System not Wagnums Graphics Filter\MODS\System

Just made a video using an assortment of mods along with a slightly modified version of my latest filter. Think ive got the colour, brightness and contrast down to a tee now...

WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Wagnum PPF is back!

Ended up getting addicted tinkering with this after seeing some of the great new filters out there but none of them looked particularly great for use while actually playing the game in my opinion. Think i've cracked it in terms of realistic colours, shading etc but just hope you agree... Couldn't have been done without the amazing work the rest of the modding community has done since i've been away! Amazing work guys...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing