Wagnum's Graphics Mod

Misc Wagnum's Graphics Mod Final (I promise! ;)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Once again, thank you for the update. Looks definitely even more natural than before, amazing job.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_deepforest_raceway_24-9-120-15-42-25.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_deepforest_raceway_24-9-120-15-39-0.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_deepforest_raceway_24-9-120-15-25-4.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_clubsport_deepforest_raceway_24-9-120-15-23-38.jpg

Last edited:
WagnumPI updated Wagnum's Graphics Mod with a new update entry:

Much better balanced. Works well in all weather, at all times of year etc

Realised that after testing only on certain tracks that previous updates were just too dark in some weather on certain tracks. Still a little darker than Sol's filters but realistically and are useable now... Think may have finally reached happiness across everything with this version now (Hopefully!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey mate , i love your filter !
Only one issue.. how can i deactivate that the ai turns on headlights with bad weather?
Csp option is already off so has to be your lua file.

Hey mate , i love your filter !
Only one issue.. how can i deactivate that the ai turns on headlights with bad weather?
Csp option is already off so has to be your lua file.
Open the .lua file in notepad and search for this line;

"global_CSP_lights_controlled_by_sol = true --default=true"

Just change that to false and SOL will no longer control the lights using the .lua file. Hope that helps!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back