VWSR S1: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys... Remco asked me for the result files, and I simply forgot due to other things around....

Will make sure they are up tomorrow, as Remco is working late today and I need his help for it ;)

If anyone is missed sorry, but these are the standings excluding Pole and Fastest Lap points taken from results page up to round 2.​

ROUND 1 ROUND2 TOTAL​
JAN WIKSTROM 30 15 45​
OLE MARIUS MYRVOLD 18 21 39
EMMANUEL GROSSIN 21 17 38
ALEX RINAS 23 12 35
REMCO DE WILDT 13 30 33
JEFF BROWN 26 DNF 26
HUGO GONCALVES DNF 26 26
ROB WALKER 20 DNF 20
BRIAN CLANCY DNF 20 20
STU PICKERING 19 DNF 19
ANDY WHITE DNF 19 19
VALDAS VOANICIUS DNF 18 18
BJORN PETTERSON DNF 16 16
MARCO BIJIL DNF 14 14
STEFAN WOUNDENBURG DNF 11 11
RAY LILLEY DNF 10 10
CLAES AXLSSON DNF 9 9
KEN HUNTER DNF DNF 0
MIKE BISHOP DNF DNF 0
LEE ROSS DNF DNF 0
PAUL WALKER DNF DNF 0
BRAM HENGEVELD DNF DNF 0
MATTIAS SWENSON DNF DNF 0
MAGNUS DAHLGREN DNF DNF 0
DMYTO BOTNARENKO DNF DNF 0
MARIUS NEVERAUSKAS DNF DNF 0

Hi Ray ,
No mate, I had abit of spare time yesterday after a cancelled appointment, so stuck it in excel, which didnt paste over correctly, then copied to word same result. How and where could I find the ordered list ?
;)

It is one of the format options in the text box we use here at the botom of the page. The 2 buttons are below and to the right of the 'Font Size' option.

I'm only guessing it's the option to use.

I dont need it, Stuart, thanks. It was a suggestion for the future.

I know how it feels to format a piece only to have it loose the formatting in the way it did for you. Upsetting!

I have a feeling that the function is only for when you type it in live, so to speak?

Well, without doubt I think it is my PSU that causes the PC to shutdown.

I just tried to do a run at Palm Beach and this time it happened as soon as I set 5 AI to run. Normally it will crash as I try to enter the track.

It was a rare thing to begin with but, more and more, the PC will crash when entering the track. I just ran in Race 07 which I cannot remember ever causing a problem. After 20 minutes I had a few seconds of horrendous frame stutter(I do remember this happening on some occasions). As soon as the frame rate settled the PC shut off.

I was running a GPU monitor on the other screen and it was the first thing I looked at during the screen scramble; 55deg and 45% fan rate, so no GPU problems as far as I am concerned.

I earlier sent an email to my local shop asking if they have in stock the Coolermaster 720W RS-720-SPM2 Silent Pro M2 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply they advertise on their website (I'll be damned if I will call their 0871 sales number <\spit>). No answer as yet! I have made the mistake of paying the shop for an item on the website only to have to wait 3 weeks for it so, I won't be doing that again.

If I hear nothing for Monday night I will take a trip to the nearby town of Bolton and buy from Scan and hopefully I will have it installed for Tuesday night and hopefully my problem will be resolved and I can get some practice in.

Or, to put it all another way; I may be absent for the Palm Beach meet :-(

(Posted here because the Absences thread is closed.)

23/05/12: New PSU installed and all seems OK after a short test run.

It might be a problem with your graphics card mate, I had a problem with my old 8800 GTS on my old PC which behaved with the same as your describing. Look at your card buddy, you might need to over clock the fan speed or clean it. Asda do compressed gas tins works a treat for blowing the shite off :thumbsup: or it might be fooked :(

Also try ccleaner free download via goggle gets rid of alot of unwanted crap which your anti virus may not pick up on .

Are you sure its 90? It says 70 in the intro and info thread but I see now 90 in the first post here. If its 90 it will have to be 2 stop for sure and I think even 70 will have to be two, I did another test today and was 5 min short of the 70min marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back