VWSR S1: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mod was missing 1.2 jan emailed me his list of installed mods, i uninstalled then reinstalled then had the* which was missing to update, sounds very simple i know but it was driving me nuts, i still have no idea why it reset to mod 1.0 but its all working now. trouble is i have never been on palm beach and will be very lucky to have any practice :(

I think we all have been there Ray ;) You will not believe how many times I made a club racing mod, forgot something simple, and spend the rest of the evening looking into what went wrong. Sometimes, you just overlook the obvious.

Good to hear all is well again. 1 more day left for some practicing. I might be coming to the server tonight to do a few laps, if I can make it.

Huh, I have done a few hours. I find myself so bent on trying to improve lap times that the race strategy is not even considered. I am 4 seconds slower than the AI. Gulp!

I have to pull out of upcoming race and whole championship due to the problems with my monitor screen. I can't be prepared for the races properly. I'm sorry for this nonsence, guys. :( When my problems will be sorted I'll try to accompany you in future club/series events, mates.
Thanks to Marco for his efforts in this league, he makes all very well despite relatively numerous problems with rF2 beta version. ;)

Lol ;) Same here Stefan. I really hope I have a better first lap now ;) No freezing screens, no cars on my roof, nothing strange :p

I will be driving at the back again though. Had so little time to do a practice lap.... Today, not sure if I can have practice as well, as my whole schedule just got screwed over, as I have to put 1 of my pets to sleep.... 2 crying ladies in the house, do not do your practice any good I can tell you :).

We shall see. Looking forward to it again!

Was having a great race, them spun, but worst off all, I managed to clip bram off the track and ruin his race :( I had the wheel turned 180 degrees and hit the the wrong paddle...thought it was reverse and it wasnt :( REALLY sorry Bram...ruined your race and mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%