VWSR S1: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 90 minutes indeed.

The server is down. Due to the issues with the matchmaker system, I can't get it up anymore. We have to wait and see when ISI fixes this. I hope it will be today.

Anyone else having problems seeing the track at night?

The reason I ask is that it is totally undrivable in the dark on my monitor. Spent the weekend playing around with different settings on my monitor and in game, but nothing I do makes it any easier to see where to drive. The only way I can get around is to "guess" where the turns are, but doing a lap without leaving the track is almost impossible. Everything is pitch black, except for a very narrow headlight beam. If I try brightening the monitor the headlight beam just whites out and becomes even more of a problem, oh well.

I'm still going to race this weekend, but can't help feeling it will be a waste of time for me. As soon as it gets dark I think it's gonna be race over for me:unsure:

The headlights don't go to far which makes it fairly difficult. Not to bad and defiantly do-able, but you need practice if you want to keep it on track.

They work about as well as you would expect those foggy white headlights to :D

NEW UPDATE RELEASED FROM ISI!

All, please mind that there is a new build available from ISI. I will test it fully tonight to see if it is compatible with the MOD we are using. If it is NOT compatible, the server will stay in its current build till next week! So please wait a bit with updating, or create a seperate install for the update.

I am sorry, but there are no guarantees from ISI that the current mod will still be operational.

Yes, indeed Jari.

But no stress yet ;) I promiss I will check the compatibility of the update tonight. Have to travel to the other side of Holland today, so it won't be before tonight that I can say if all works. I had a busy evening yesterday (hence I wasn't at the F3 race ;)), so did not notice it. Otherwise I would have tested the update late last night.

So, let's hope all works fine, and even more, hope they addressed the light beam of the Meganes.... If not, I fear I will change the night scheme just a bit, to prevent it from becoming pitch black.

Follow jari help (thks) and install a new folder with 85.

-Megane white headlights are fixed.
-Try drive in fuji at 9 pm and still very dificult in some parts of the track.
-Try it with hdr on and seems better ( can see the white line in all track)
-My headlights are no working, i turn on, but no light :/ ( dont know if is my prob or the update.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%