VWSR S1: Virtual World Series by Renault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m not happy….. :(

If I’m joining a league I check the schedule prior to sign up, make sure I could commit to all the races, I read the rules closely (and don’t update), I do a lot of practice prior to race day.
Sure this is a “just a game”, but it’s also a hobby and I like to be committed to my hobby’s

It is season 0 for sure, and unwanted things might happened, but the reason to cancel the race is not based on “bugs” but peoples lack of commitment and/or ability to read and stick to the rules.

League administrator demands racers signing up to be committed, and that is fully understandable for all the admin work going down, but that goes both ways since at least main part of the drivers are committed to.

I am not satisfied with the race being degraded to “race if you like those who might be there” status, and will not attend on those premises.
But now it’s already too late to save the situation since this note above is posted and folks are quick to withdraw and commits to other things, especially on a Saturday.

The only good thing is I end up being the winner of the first ever RD rFactor2 league in history, but I prefer getting this unique once in a life time title from fighting on the race track

I am not happy about it either Jan. I just think that, with my current schedule and no options to support anyone, it's not a wise thing to keep it a mandatory race. I knew this could happen, and It's the risk I took when I proposed this league, and started it. Don't like it, but I think it's the best thing to do.

I have been out all day today, and will be out tomorrow as well. Will be on time for the race, but not much sooner.

The server is in the race config now, so 90 min instead of 2 laps.

Absence tread is closed, so reporting here, I was prepared and looking forward to Fuji but will not race under current conditions for sure.

Checking out from online racing earlier than usually for summer break, might maby be back this autum....

I had a mock race on the server earlier. By lap 18 the darkness set in and by lap 20 it was impossible to see some corner apexs. 30 plus laps in that condition will be no easy task.

Sorry Ray, I had set the server start time forward instead of backwards...

It's resetted now, with a more EARLY start time, so darkness should come later, and the total pitch black nightfall should not come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back