Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

Yes, but 2012 tyres are different, and it feels different.
In what way different if I may ask? ;)
bought the mod right away but had no time to test it all yet....

but from the real world info what I just caught from an interview with Dario Franchitti is that '98 '99 firestone tires had way more grip and less falloff than the 2012 tires. He was talking about some chemicals which were allowed back then.

Am i the only one getting this kind of bug with F6 cameras? The shadow that is far from the tyres, and that horizontal line
3TlyBg9.jpg

Am i the only one getting this kind of bug with F6 cameras? The shadow that is far from the tyres, and that horizontal line
3TlyBg9.jpg
That bug happens with every single car in the game for me, its something that has been in the game for a very long time. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Is it possible to change the Base Setup somewhere in the Car folder or Menu(i use Content Manager)? The Base Setup of the NA 2012 has a bit much oversteer IMO, and i want to turn down the Steering Assist a little bit, but i don't want load/save a Setup for every Track if this makes sense:thumbsup:.

Don’t have much knowledge of Indy, so what’s the difference with this 2012 car and the urd 2012 car? Are they both dallara dw12’s and if so what engine does the vrc one run?
Also if someone could post the real names for everything it would be appreciated I need to update my ui..

Don’t have much knowledge of Indy, so what’s the difference with this 2012 car and the urd 2012 car? Are they both dallara dw12’s and if so what engine does the vrc one run?
Also if someone could post the real names for everything it would be appreciated I need to update my ui..
The URD car is the 2015 Aero Kit. More downforce in the 2015 car.

Hitting 401 kmh on daytona oval feels so amazingly good. Thank you so much guys. I hope you don't change cart road kit handling too much with the supposed next update. Feels great!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.