Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

Only had time for a quick spin with CART at Watkins Glen but the first impression is extremely positive. The model is beautiful, sounds are great and drives really nice too.

Found one "issue" and one possible issue. The "issue" is that Content Manager shows that sounds are from Tatuus FA01, clicking the yellow triangle it says that it's probably just a mistake/typo in GUID.txt file.
Possible issue is fuel consumption (NA 1999 road). After couple of laps at Glen setup screen shows that 30 liters is estimated to last only 4.2 laps. Is this right?

But all in all a great car. Thanks to all involved!

Original skin pack avaidable? i dont like cars using "strange" names and logos.
I completely understand you! I will be uploading all the templates later today, so that "someone" can change those "strange" names and logos... but as you can imagine, I can't do that ;)

Only had time for a quick spin with CART at Watkins Glen but the first impression is extremely positive. The model is beautiful, sounds are great and drives really nice too.

Found one "issue" and one possible issue. The "issue" is that Content Manager shows that sounds are from Tatuus FA01, clicking the yellow triangle it says that it's probably just a mistake/typo in GUID.txt file.
Possible issue is fuel consumption (NA 1999 road). After couple of laps at Glen setup screen shows that 30 liters is estimated to last only 4.2 laps. Is this right?

But all in all a great car. Thanks to all involved!
Yeah, the "sound thing" is not an issue at all, so don't worry. We made some last minutes improvements over sounds, and didn't compile GUIDs again (as it's not really necessary) but CM sees that the GUIDs and sounds banks were not compiled at the same time. S don't worry about that.
Please let me know if you notice something wrong after doing some more laps.
As I've said before we are gladly opened to hear all feedback and put an update as soon as possible.
Thanks!

I'm so confused by that guids error. I was up till 3 am today building new banks and new guids,
and I've never gotten any message in CM :redface:
I'll have another look later today but I'm almost sure all the guids are unique.
Thank you for the feedback!

I'd like to get the package for 10 bucks (as an RD member). At what point in the buying process is that taken into account? The "coupon" mention window?
I'd like to get the package for 10 bucks (as an RD member). At what point in the buying process is that taken into account? The "coupon" mention window?
The mod will be released trough Racedepartment later today. It was not possible to make the release at the same time (both in our website and at Racedepartment) due to the time difference between my country and Europe :thumbsup:
But rest asured you'll be able to make the purchase in no time!
Thank you for your patience!

Hi guys i've bought the 2012 car only for now, and i found two small bugs. In the Road version of the car, ingame the rear tires are a lot smaller than in the kn5, as you can see in the photos below.
In the oval version the front suspension is detatched from the body and moved forward. And same issue with rear tires size. (Photos are taken with the exact same camera position).

Btw it drives and looks great! Just small bugs to fix!
zUKSpAU.jpg

ywk8ils.jpg

43hl6IS.jpg

Hi guys i've bought the 2012 car only for now, and i found two small bugs. In the Road version of the car, ingame the rear tires are a lot smaller than in the kn5, as you can see in the photos below.
In the oval version the front suspension is detatched from the body and moved forward. And same issue with rear tires size. (Photos are taken with the exact same camera position).

Btw it drives and looks great! Just small bugs to fix!
zUKSpAU.jpg

ywk8ils.jpg

43hl6IS.jpg
Oh! Glad you noticed it! Will be fixed asap!

No, I thought that as well, but using photoshop and the guides, I’ve noticed that they’re a bit smaller, I’ll notice it if you take as good the 12 number. In the kn5 the tyres almost cover half of the number, while ingame they don’t

You can See in your Pictures that the car is higher. Compare the Gap in the Shadow from the wheel Cover To the rear Wing.
It ist nearly 2 time the size then in the other picture. So the car must bei higher wth the Same lightning and position

I completely understand you! I will be uploading all the templates later today, so that "someone" can change those "strange" names and logos... but as you can imagine, I can't do that ;)
Never heard the tale of the anounymous user who registered at RD and uploaded the skins 5 minutes after that? :whistling:

You can See in your Pictures that the car is higher. Compare the Gap in the Shadow from the wheel Cover To the rear Wing.
It ist nearly 2 time the size then in the other picture. So the car must bei higher wth the Same lightning and position
Yeah the car is higher no doubts about that, but I don’t know, still feels a bit smaller to me.. VRC guys know the truth :p

really love that 1999 car :)
but please have another look for the sound...
did some laps at road america when watching replay... there was some kind of soundlag?
slowing the car down from full trottle, there is a short delay/lag don't know how to descipe...
seams to be a external sound only thing....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back