Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

The mod will be released trough Racedepartment later today. It was not possible to make the release at the same time (both in our website and at Racedepartment) due to the time difference between my country and Europe :thumbsup:
But rest asured you'll be able to make the purchase in no time!
Thank you for your patience!

As long as we get it by 7 pm CEST, it's a-okay with me. :D

Hi everyone, this cars are awesome ! road feeling, 3d and all the details put in the cars :inlove:
just a little question, how to push to pass work in 2012 car ? i have mapped a drs and ers button for my formula one modded cars, can i use one of this, or i missed something ?
thank's a lot ( i use a xbox one controller elite :redface: )

Any impressions from direct drive wheel users yet? Gonna be another ~10 hours before I can try these out. Hyped to say the least!

EDIT: Huge nitpick here lol. Been watching some videos of the '99 and it has two backfires between shifts. Those cars only had a single flat exhaust exit on the LH side IIRC.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, this cars are awesome ! road feeling, 3d and all the details put in the cars :inlove:
just a little question, how to push to pass work in 2012 car ? i have mapped a drs and ers button for my formula one modded cars, can i use one of this, or i missed something ?
thank's a lot ( i use a xbox one controller elite :redface: )
Same button of the Kers/ERS

I've just noticed a very minor bug/mistake in the 2012 oval car. Haven't yet checked if it's the case with the other cars, but the Diff Preload appears to have the Diff Coast description.

upload_2018-6-22_17-29-17.png

Regardless of this, I am very happy with the overall pack, awesome work VRC!

I'm not much into driving open wheel cars simply due to them being so much, much faster than me. That being said, this pack is amazing and the 99 'totally not CART' is worth the price of the full pack all on its own. And the track that surely isn't Texas Motor Speedway is very, very nicely done. Thank you guys, awesome job so far!

Hi guys i've bought the 2012 car only for now, and i found two small bugs. In the Road version of the car, ingame the rear tires are a lot smaller than in the kn5, as you can see in the photos below.
In the oval version the front suspension is detatched from the body and moved forward. And same issue with rear tires size. (Photos are taken with the exact same camera position).

Btw it drives and looks great! Just small bugs to fix!
zUKSpAU.jpg

ywk8ils.jpg

43hl6IS.jpg
Sometimes, when a bug decides to be on the release version, there is nothing you can do about it, i mean 10 people had the car and no one noticed it, i can only applause this bug's perseverance :p
We might release some small update tomorrow which would also include fixes for some minor bugs people detected.

Someone go and wake @Bram Hengeveld up, I wanna purchase the cars NAO! :roflmao:

We are also waiting for @MHS to wake up, he's been up for the whole last night :D

Its anyway to have blue exhaust flames instead of yellow/orange, those cars burns methanol no carbon on the burn,
546b57c0abf95_-_hurrican-relief-400-las-vegas-champ-car-round-lg.jpg

and its anyway to have the chrome suspension arms. Because the Penske cars used to chrome the suspension arms not to rust. I miss the the rear brake snorkels.

btw I´m getting the feeling the car I´m loving although I think is missing a little grip from the tires and the brakes its a little touch.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea