Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

I guess the track won’t have a road config?
Will buy the pack nonetheless, mostly looking forward to get into that 90s CART.

Can u guys make Toronto, Long Beach and Detroit too please, while u guys r at it? :p

When was the first Texas race in IRL? Cart had no Texas if my memory is not failing.

CART attempted Texas once but it failed in a big way. Unfortunately it was another big step towards the death of CART.

Say welcome to the beast, Formula NA 1999!

Welp, there goes $15 from my paycheck. Oh well, I guess it's going to a good cause.....

Seriously guys though, only $15 for the entire thing? There are individual cars out there that cost that much. I really hope you guys get a lot of sales from these, 'cause I can tell there's a lot of effort in them.

CART attempted Texas once but it failed in a big way. Unfortunately it was another big step towards the death of CART.
oh yea I remember that one.
Well I guess Texas was never meant to be run with those beasts. For me that just showed the world that IRL were running with slow cars and CART had the real cars. :p

imo CART was dying because the big teams and big names were moving away to IRL because they wanted to run at indy. Who can blame them anyway.

Good to see you sell the cars separately as I'm only interested of that CART car. Very much looking forward to it.
I was going to buy cart only at first but after i noticed my premium membership will lower the price down to 10 usd, i thought "eh, 5.5 bucks for 2 extra cars and a track isn't that much"

So i'll buy the pack with my premium discount. Thanks racedepartment :D

and 2012 will absolutely be the least driven car out of the pack for me.

This is releasing tomorrow and my PC now no longer recognizes my Fanatec GT2 wheel that I use with my OSW :mad::( Been one of those weeks though.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%