Cars VRC Formula NA 2012 and 2018

Any news regarding price?
Will it be a pack with the 3 cars?

PS: ( I hate you guys (I don’t), you’re making us wait so long for that 2018 car that I have to play with that rFactor converted mod. :p)

For me only car that i´m dying for is NA Formula(ChampCar/CART), maybe...maybe the indy 2018. i hate so bad the 2012 indy cars damn ugly cars, vision for hell.

For me only car that i´m dying for is NA Formula(ChampCar/CART), maybe...maybe the indy 2018. i hate so bad the 2012 indy cars damn ugly cars, vision for hell.

It's funny because the 2018 car is the same physical car, just different bodywork. And it's not even that different from the previous kit(s), but it does look massively more attractive. I'd even go so far as to say that the current road course kit is the best looking open wheeler in the world today.

It's funny because the 2018 car is the same physical car, just different bodywork. And it's not even that different from the previous kit(s), but it does look massively more attractive. I'd even go so far as to say that the current road course kit is the best looking open wheeler in the world today.
The biggest difference apart from the airbox missing is the sidepods. the huge re design helps the car look soo much better.

it anyway that sexy machine can be disposable on the site to buy/help (SUPPORT U GUYS) the developers? I see many cars at v0.1 v0.3 versions. I´m getting crazy, It´s as if I had a kind of abstinence. :O_o: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):)

unfortunately the answer was not.. Any news about price/release as already asked by Bastoner? No news from developers since a while right now like for the Delta S4 Hillclimb from RallyLegends unfortunately :-/

unfortunately the answer was not.. Any news about price/release as already asked by Bastoner? No news from developers since a while right now like for the Delta S4 Hillclimb from RallyLegends unfortunately :-/

If we have news to share, we will do so. Right now everyone in the team is focused on adding, fixing and improving the last small details in every aspect.
I gave an answer to the pricing already, it´s even on this very page. If we had a definitive release date, we would give you one. By the looks of it, it should be a matter of a couple of days though :)

35525262_728496404208451_8483497352420655104_o.jpg

announcement coming soon!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back