Cars VRC American Racing Championship

Daaaamn, this was not released when I checked the thread yesterday evening, and now I'm in the office...that's my kind of luck really:unsure:
On the positive side, maybe a skin making guru will have helped the poor little bugger in some proper branded clothing till tonight.:whistling:

The Auriel (Bop) version is supposed to be roughly the same pace as the current Chevrette, or the yet to be updated Chevrette? I did a race with AI yesterday on Calabogie and the Auriel (AI) was much faster than the Chevrette (AI).

You misspelled ALTERNAOTR :coffee:

B2UHxEq.jpg

We are really happy to announce our Chevrette 28GTO has been updated to V1.3!

As Karim said: "The Chevrette update should be as fast as the BOP'd version of the Auriel, although it's very hard to compete with the latter's AWD in it."

Changelog:
-Improved rear lights textures.
-Reworked aeromap.
-Adjusted tyre grip and thermal model, increased longevity.
-Improved brakes.
-Adjusted engine damage threshold.

Did 3 laps at the glen, happy to report the car no longer handles like a boat, it's now a twitchy boi. Also, the car finally has brakes in place of what used to be stone :D Great update. Sure not as fast as audi but that'd be unrealistic.

Reactions: MHS
Love the Audi. Short time with it, got some lift off understeer out of it but needs more. Any hints? :roflmao:
Played a lot with diff/power F/R. Brakes - perfection, they feel excellent. Wanted to soften the car up a bit but no dampers (well duh), and softening springs aint the way to go unless you want the car falling over.

Fantastic!

Love the Audi. Short time with it, got some lift off understeer out of it but needs more. Any hints? :roflmao:
Played a lot with diff/power F/R. Brakes - perfection, they feel excellent. Wanted to soften the car up a bit but no dampers (well duh), and softening springs aint the way to go unless you want the car falling over.

Fantastic!

Nice track! Where to get that? :)

• Deleted member 223075

@MHS Still the same uvmapping error with headlights glass mapped with windshield. You can't correct it ?

Congratulations on the Auriel @MHS and team, what a beast!
Drove it around Laguna Seca yesterday, and it was a blast. Listening to the spooling whine of the turbo and the chirping of the waste gate, while passing a chevrette with its roaring V8 is just glorious. Quite pushy into corners, and then you just point it roughly towards the exit, mash the throttle, no matter what, and it literally launches you down the straight like a missle. Totally love this car :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Reactions: MHS
I don't know about the track in video but there's this https://www.simtraxx.net/?product=portland-international-raceway-usa
which will get a biiiig update next month.

The ScamTRAXX version is garbage, he can "laser scan blah blah" all he wants. I've driven thousands of laps at PIR in various cars, OW etc. The one in the video is far far from his. Update or not, he's been saying that for eons.

This version is spot on and is %98 done, been over a year off and on in build, just some touch ups left and will be ul here. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back