Cars VRC American Racing Championship

VRC is really proud to announce the release of the American Racing Championship, Auriel 90GTO!

This mod includes a BOP version of the car. BoP is a term that means Balance of Performance. This version of the Auriel 90GTO is balanced to race against VRC's Chevrette 28.

Please expect a Chevrette 28GTO update to be released really soon

The original car runs a 6 speed manual gearbox. However by the rules of regulations back in the day, the car was running 5 gears only. The 6th gear was blocked therefore to comply with the regulations. We would like to inform, that we will support 5 gears as well, to replicate the time the car was running at its best.

97461169_1280131335711619_880710656389545984_o.jpg

27_1___custom_showroom_1588805507.png

27_1___custom_showroom_1588805771.png

27_1___custom_showroom_1588805698.png

27_1___custom_showroom_1588805626.png

That was the fastest insta buy I ever did. Jesus Christ this thing is fast, without any modifications I went faster around Monza aón my first lap than any other GT3 car

THIS
THING
DRIVES
AMAZING

Easily the best driving version in simracing. Smashes r3e and iracing versions to pieces. The sound the model was already sublime as you guys shared with us but the physics... oh my god a special thanks to @Qazdar Karim for that. The sounds are heavenly too but what good would they be if the car drove like a brick? :D

All around amazing mod, will probably be the best non open wheeler mod of 2020 for me.

I dont know if I am going insane but the website just keeps redirecting me back to the menu when I try to click on the auriel

As Lilski said, please click where it says Assetto Corsa. I guess it can be a little bit confusing right now, we will work with our webmaster to make that clearer.

THIS
THING
DRIVES
AMAZING

Easily the best driving version in simracing. Smashes r3e and iracing versions to pieces. The sound the model was already sublime as you guys shared with us but the physics... oh my god a special thanks to @Qazdar Karim for that. The sounds are heavenly too but what good would they be if the car drove like a brick? :D

All around amazing mod, will probably be the best non open wheeler mod of 2020 for me.
Thank you a lot for your kind words! We are really glad to hear you're enjoying it that much :)

As Lilski said, please click where it says Assetto Corsa. I guess it can be a little bit confusing right now, we will work with our webmaster to make that clearer.

Thank you a lot for your kind words! We are really glad to hear you're enjoying it that much :)
Its ok I found it by manually typing in the url lol

Reactions: MHS

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 85 29.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.7%