Cars VRC American Racing Championship

The ScamTRAXX version is garbage, he can "laser scan blah blah" all he wants. I've driven thousands of laps at PIR in various cars, OW etc. The one in the video is far far from his. Update or not, he's been saying that for eons.

This version is spot on and is %98 done, been over a year off and on in build, just some touch ups left and will be ul here. :thumbsup:
I did hear some bad things about simtraxxx before but there was no other portland track available on the internet (scratch OR rip) So i had to go with it... Here's the update news

The ScamTRAXX version is garbage, he can "laser scan blah blah" all he wants. I've driven thousands of laps at PIR in various cars, OW etc. The one in the video is far far from his. Update or not, he's been saying that for eons.

This version is spot on and is %98 done, been over a year off and on in build, just some touch ups left and will be ul here. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it! :)

simtraxx may do "laserscans".. if those actually get used to make the track is another question :rolleyes: it's a scam studio that build its initial reputation on the works of other people that they got access to under false promises

Download the 1.3 Camaro clicking the Assetto banner

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-19-18-07-09.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-19-18-07-09.png
    438.1 KB · Views: 133
@IMrIMike I wonder about the diff settings. In the setup I can adjust the front and rear differentials, but there is no option for the middle differential.
Is this as it should be?
Or is this just a typo in the setup page, and what is called the "front" diff really is the middle diff?

Has someone else compared VRC Audi with the free mod that is available in Facebook (version no. 1.9)? I found the comparison quite interesting.

Has someone else compared VRC Audi with the free mod that is available in Facebook (version no. 1.9)? I found the comparison quite interesting.

Tried every version of it, all of them. They all got binned after driving VRC's so....

simtraxx may do "laserscans".. if those actually get used to make the track is another question :rolleyes: it's a scam studio that build its initial reputation on the works of other people that they got access to under false promises

Yeah, know all about it, just search for Simtraxx in the forum, I and others had plenty to say.
Its one guy with a laptop, nuff said.

• Deleted member 223075

It's a really good free alternative.

By the way, the rear differential is actually set at 54.5% Power/ 42.5% Coast by default even though it's showing 0%/0% (AC bug), if you change it you actually set it to the value you changed it to obviously.

This had to be mentioned.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back