Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery

Skins Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there any tutorials on how to install this stuff im new to F1 this year and i cant seem to crack it. ERP wont launch even after installing the .NET website im taken to any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any tutorials on how to install this stuff im new to F1 this year and i cant seem to crack it. ERP wont launch even after installing the .NET website im taken to any help would be greatly appreciated.
copy paste works. but if you want a manual import maybe you can watch this. it covers basic element of importing.

which ERP Archiver version are you using?
do you install .NET core 3.1 from this site? https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/thank-you/sdk-3.1.302-windows-x64-installer

Guys please help me! I'm new to f1 games and I want so bad to make this livery works but I have no idea in where file of the "fom" do I put this all ones of the "RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 - Volkswagen Motorsport R v1.2" file, do I have to replace the racenet one? but there is way more files then the only 3 ones the tutorial video from krisdix show

Guys please help me! I'm new to f1 games and I want so bad to make this livery works but I have no idea in where file of the "fom" do I put this all ones of the "RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 - Volkswagen Motorsport R v1.2" file, do I have to replace the racenet one? but there is way more files then the only 3 ones the tutorial video from krisdix show
Due to time constraints i purely use the copy and paste method and for the above reason. If you are unsure even after watching tutorials, i would personally just copy and paste the files.

Makes life easy man.

Hi! the mod is perfect and beautifull but now i have a problem with the liveries END RACISM and WE RACE AS ONE, when the mod is installed they become completly black, and the new helmets dont work when i choose them, this only happen when the mod is installed, there is a way to fix it? or its something to do with the new patch 1.10?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back