Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery

Skins Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Livery looks amazing, but I have a problem. When I copy paste the files, my game becomes insanely slow in loading times, and also when loading other liveries, same when I load free practice, and the livery looks blurry when I am in game. I have a custom helmet, not the one in this mod. I had no problem playing the game when only using my helmet. Any idea why? Thanks, keep up the good work !

Livery looks amazing, but I have a problem. When I copy paste the files, my game becomes insanely slow in loading times, and also when loading other liveries, same when I load free practice, and the livery looks blurry when I am in game. I have a custom helmet, not the one in this mod. I had no problem playing the game when only using my helmet. Any idea why? Thanks, keep up the good work !

I found out that if I'm not using my custom helmet, it works perfectly fine.

I have a quick question.

What if you have multiple modded liveries (I use yours) that are customised RaceNet liveries?

So, let me explain
I have a Caterham, Manor, and Audi Livery, and they are all replacers of the RaceNet livery.

Will there be an overlay issue?

Will the issue be solved by having different saves or different characters?

I have a quick question.

What if you have multiple modded liveries (I use yours) that are customised RaceNet liveries?

So, let me explain
I have a Caterham, Manor, and Audi Livery, and they are all replacers of the RaceNet livery.

Will there be an overlay issue?

Will the issue be solved by having different saves or different characters?

Textures arnt dependant of save file.

One texture for one livery. The Racenet livery is the same livery no matter game mode or save. :)

i'm really really late to the party but in my game i can't connect to racenet hence i'm not able to actually select the livery. Is there a way to move it so it takes the place of the 70th anniversary livery?

i did the manual install but there seems to be an issue, there is no driversuitn file s and d are there but nothing for n and the game just crashes now, is there a way i can get an n file? im talking about a vwdrivsuitspecularn.dss file

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back