Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery

Skins Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA updated Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery with a new update entry:

update & fix

Update
- added & imported all font numbers (1-99) in the same style as main number. you can just use whatever number do you want without manually replace anything. teammate also running the same number font style. but to note, this means you won't have default FOM font number again because all FOM default font numbers have already replaced. remember to backup first.
- added pit gantry
- helmet & gloves for pitcrew

View attachment 395374

View attachment 395376

Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Not sure why, but I installed your latest update and the shirt issue still remains. Tried copy paste and manual, copied the texture files over to character package/team_livery but still the logo overlaps on the staff.

Attachments

• shirtas2.png
    shirtas2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Not sure why, but I installed your latest update and the shirt issue still remains. Tried copy paste and manual, copied the texture files over to character package/team_livery but still the logo overlaps on the staff.
seems facilites shirt affected tho (i didnt touch the facilities shirt again honestly), i checked long days ago when it's the first ever mod here before and as i remembered the badge didnt appear but lemme check again

Last edited:
Ahh yeah guess that makes sense, facilities shirt is different again to the racecrew for some reason. I'd have assumed they were the same myself hah.

EDIT: Nevermind don't need to check again, you did fix it for facilities as well. I just needed to fast forward a couple weeks in game and it must have refreshed the textures now they look fine.

Sorry for the mishap!

Great Mod. Honestly. Thank you for your work.

Something small but not immersion breaking is the Team emblem on the screens in the weekend paddock. There seems to be white spillover onto the edges, I can provide a screenshot if need be.

Thank you for your great work!

btw, i'm gonna bring a new fix. i misplaced a mipmaps in wrong folder & forgot to include sim T3 mipmaps. hence a bit mess & seemed to be confused. apologize

Great Mod. Honestly. Thank you for your work.

Something small but not immersion breaking is the Team emblem on the screens in the weekend paddock. There seems to be white spillover onto the edges, I can provide a screenshot if need be.

Thank you for your great work!

Attachments

• vwlogo.png
    vwlogo.png
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 84
Henky SA updated Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery with a new update entry:

Helmet

i got you covered in the middle of busy times.
added most requested thing for this resource : helmet. it's replacing F1 70 helmet
View attachment 396689View attachment 396690View attachment 396691View attachment 396692

unfortunately, i couldn't fix jagged logos on monitor screen & hat shiny bug in pre-race room. even i tried to change texture compression and/or specular maps etc. if someone can come up with better solution please tell me...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back