Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery

Skins Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Volkswagen Motorsport R - Myteam Livery - my vision of Volkswagen if they're entering F1 - AC skin adaptation

once again i bring you another adaptation based on my old work in Assetto Corsa to MyTeam livery of F1 2020, Volkswagen Motorsport R ( https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2020-volkswagen-motorsport-r.34072/ )

comes with driver gears (suits, boots, gloves, cap), pitcrew, racecrew, badge, & simulator livery
comes also in copy paste & manual ERP installation.
custom number installed here is 98. if you want to add more number or put your own...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Thanks so much, that's absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup:
Will use it right away :)

Questions:
Will second driver have a different number (in My Team career mode)? Or how to?
Will I (or he) take the number 1 when I (or he) will be champ'? Or how to?

In any case, thanks for your mods! :geek:

Last edited:
Thanks so much, that's absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup:
Will use it right away :)

Questions:
Will second driver have a different number? Or how to?
Will I (or he) take the number 1 when time will come? Or how to?

In any case, thanks for your mods! :geek:
even until know i'm still wondering why doesn't 2nd driver in Myteam have number on the chassis :cautious: i have been digging through the file in ERP and still got no clue - most of the skinners problem here when using Myteam as base chassis as you can see in some resource like this one https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-honda-ra106.34860/ but well, i have got all the numbers from 1 - 99 ready to install in ERP manual folder but you need to put it manually by using ERP Archiver & when you go to fom_car & myteam_(your engine you're currently using) import the number to fom_driver_(number you desire)

you will take the number 1 when you give a beer to your opponents :D

I love this, really do.

It will be my new team, for sure. I will learn how to use PS properly just to get my number on it lol

Well, actually, numbers are not needed. Henky SA, you can correct your directions. I didn't use ERP, only copy and paste, and it works perfectly :)

Volskwagen.JPG

Well, actually, numbers are not needed. Henky SA, you can correct your directions. I didn't use ERP, only copy and paste, and it works perfectly :)

View attachment 394402
you almost make a tasty sandwich :D

i provide ERP install in case people want to replace different livery such as F1 70 etc. but thanks for enjoying :thumbsup:

By the way, is there any helmet (but it doesn't matter for me)?
TBVH designing a helmet is a horror show for me :D

Last edited:
@nurmh i'm assuming it seem you import the number just in the fom_car only? you also need to repeat the process in the engine that you're currently using or all the engine located in myteam_(enginename)/erp/myteam_yourengine.erp

I really like the skin and that you included the shirts for your staff members too. Although the VW logo overlapping the one built into the shirt looks a bit eh. Is there a way to fix this at all? Maybe i missed something.

Otherwise changing the shirt and removing the built in logo and a couple of sponsors on the sleeve so the game logo shows normal might be a fix.

Attachments

• shirt.png
    shirt.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 250
I really like the skin and that you included the shirts for your staff members too. Although the VW logo overlapping the one built into the shirt looks a bit eh. Is there a way to fix this at all? Maybe i missed something.

Otherwise changing the shirt and removing the built in logo and a couple of sponsors on the sleeve so the game logo shows normal might be a fix.
i'm aware of it. i'm currently looking a workaround. probably because i pick 70th anniversary badge so it's overlapping

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%