VHS Player

Plugins VHS Player 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
piotrulos updated VHS Player with a new update entry:

VHSPlayer 1.2 - Teimo update

This is big update, shop catalog - beta is included in this update:
Whats new:
  • Buy VCR and VHS tapes in teimo (from catalog near cash register)
  • VCR remote (to change volume, control vcr, etc..)
  • In game manual (for remote and installing VCR)
  • Scart cable for connecting VCR to TV.
  • Many bugfixes and improvements.
This mod includes beta version of shop catalog mod, a universal catalog for any mod. Documentation and API will be posted soon.
Like my work? If you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't help but feel ashamed,
I can't figure out how to hook the VCR up....and I do this **** for a living.
Where exactly does the SCART cable go?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saved, left the game then reloaded my save and it worked

EDIT 2: Now I can't get the tapes to play, the display is stuck on STOP. Everytime I reload my save the SCART cable is unplugged scattered somewhere around the house

EDIT 2.5: Reinstalled the mod and after reinstalling the VCR it all works fine

Last edited:
i'm on the same situation. I've tried reinstalling as Matt did but with no success. the SCART cable ends around the house on every game start and the VCR only says STOP when you load the tape

any suggestions?

I am getting an error saying semantic error please restart your printer but after it says that it will then play you are a pirate which is not what i put on vhs tape, and it also wont let me eject I NEED HELP i think i would like this mod more if it would work, please tell me how to fix this

I am getting an error saying semantic error please restart your printer but after it says that it will then play you are a pirate which is not what i put on vhs tape, and it also wont let me eject I NEED HELP i think i would like this mod more if it would work, please tell me how to fix this
If you have problem post the output_log.txt here from mysummercar_Data folder.

I am getting the "LOL, Limwire" when I trie to play VHS when steam is offline since your modloader don't find steam and activate in offline mode. Rest of my mod still works, not a big issue thou, just a feedback.
2q82er8.jpg

I have a problem with the scart connection cable. Pls help me
I like this mod, and he said thank you very much for the author. Sorry for my english
how to connect the cable?

Last edited:
A very nice mod to bring out more realism to the time, thing is mine updated to the experimental update and now the mod dosn't load in the game, showing a "ERROR throw back" in the console. No biggy since I'm sure piotrulos will update it again just thought I'd mention it

A very nice mod to bring out more realism to the time, thing is mine updated to the experimental update and now the mod dosn't load in the game, showing a "ERROR throw back" in the console. No biggy since I'm sure piotrulos will update it again just thought I'd mention it
if something is broken in experimental it will be fixed after this update will be in public branch.

The video seems to lose sync with audio sometimes pausing all together. Other actions around the house while the video is playing keep forcing the play button to be pressed again, or sometimes pause and play to continue the video synced.
Not a complaint just something i noticed and thought might be useful. I am playing normal game, not experimental.

Absolutely zero issue while viewing and not doing anything else even alt tabbed,currently watching something right now while typing on other screen. So lovely mod to enjoy thank you for it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back