VHS Player

Plugins VHS Player 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I have a steam version of the game and it i still giving me the pirate video, can you fix this or i wont play the game anymore.:mad:. or rather remove the pirate video would be better.

So I have a steam version of the game and it i still giving me the pirate video, can you fix this or i wont play the game anymore.:mad:. or rather remove the pirate video would be better.
Did you lunch the game through steam? If you lunched the game directly from the game file it thinks you are a pirate as it wont detect a steam id.

Did you lunch the game through steam? If you lunched the game directly from the game file it thinks you are a pirate as it wont detect a steam id.
having the same issue here. launching the game through steam and i get the pirate video. yet stuff like steams overlay works fine (and the games inbuilt piracy detection isn't triggering and that uses the same detection method!) honestly think its something to do with a steam update but not sure

having the same issue here. launching the game through steam and i get the pirate video. yet stuff like steams overlay works fine (and the games inbuilt piracy detection isn't triggering and that uses the same detection method!) honestly think its something to do with a steam update but not sure
Its weird how sometimes my steam gets detected and other times is dosnt

Last edited:
I'm not able to play a video. Cassette goes in and out of VCR without any problems. When put it in, for half of a second I can see 0% then Play and finally Stop. Tried pushing Play button, nothing happened. Output log doesn't show any errors, everything seems fine, just cassetes don't play. What's the problem?

I'm not able to play a video. Cassette goes in and out of VCR without any problems. When put it in, for half of a second I can see 0% then Play and finally Stop. Tried pushing Play button, nothing happened. Output log doesn't show any errors, everything seems fine, just cassetes don't play. What's the problem?
did you connect cable that was in box to tv?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back