VHS Player

Plugins VHS Player 2.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The video seems to lose sync with audio sometimes pausing all together. Other actions around the house while the video is playing keep forcing the play button to be pressed again, or sometimes pause and play to continue the video synced.
Not a complaint just something i noticed and thought might be useful. I am playing normal game, not experimental.

Absolutely zero issue while viewing and not doing anything else even alt tabbed,currently watching something right now while typing on other screen. So lovely mod to enjoy thank you for it!

Desync may happen when there is short power outage in house (like during thunderstorm).

VHS tapes keep dissapearing after they finish, and trying to eject the tape. Have reset the mod a few times testing and it seems everytime i let the video finish completely and then attempt to eject the tape just POOF gone and no longer buyable in the catalog untill the mod config is deleted(reset)

Ejecting the tape before it is finished does not seem to make the tape dissapear.

• Deleted member 692376

piotrulos submitted a new resource:

VHS Player - VHS Player - a little bit of nostalgia

Read more about this resource...
Please fix the bug where if you drop the VHS tape on the ground at the shop it goes thought the ground and then you need to go to the dump to get it back there might be more places where this happens but the only place i know that where it doesn't happen is in the house!

Please fix the bug where if you drop the VHS tape on the ground at the shop it goes thought the ground and then you need to go to the dump to get it back there might be more places where this happens but the only place i know that where it doesn't happen is in the house!
That's actually game collision problem in shop for small objects. Not much I can do, only by making tapes big.

Hello, when I insert a tape, it gives me an error and writes into the console: "Fatal semantical Error!, Restart your printer" and on the TV starts playing a pirate song and I can't eject the tape or turn it off, I can't do anything with the VHS Player. When I save it and load, I have to buy the tape again. Please help me, I would really like to play videos on the TV but I can't. Thank you for reply.

Hello, when I insert a tape, it gives me an error and writes into the console: "Fatal semantical Error!, Restart your printer" and on the TV starts playing a pirate song and I can't eject the tape or turn it off, I can't do anything with the VHS Player. When I save it and load, I have to buy the tape again. Please help me, I would really like to play videos on the TV but I can't. Thank you for reply.
So you basically pirated the game. If you buy it on steam this mod will work ;)

So you basically pirated the game. If you buy it on steam this mod will work ;)
No, I didn't pirate the game, I bought it on Steam but the MSC Loader always writes in the console: "Steam not detected!". I also got linked the mysummercar.exe from the Steam folder. I don't know why does it do that. Do you know how to fix it? Thank you for your reply.

No, I didn't pirate the game, I bought it on Steam but the MSC Loader always writes in the console: "Steam not detected!". I also got linked the mysummercar.exe from the Steam folder. I don't know why does it do that. Do you know how to fix it? Thank you for your reply.
Make sure you have the latest modloader and also the latest VHS mod. Make sure you are connected to the internet for it to work. recheck if the mod are correctly installed. Maby also check your privacy settings on the steam page.. Not sure what else could be wrong.

Can you post output_log.txt from mysummercar_Data folder?

Make sure you have the latest modloader and also the latest VHS mod. Make sure you are connected to the internet for it to work. recheck if the mod are correctly installed. Maby also check your privacy settings on the steam page.. Not sure what else could be wrong.
Hi, sorry for not answering but it works correctly after re-instalation of modloader, mods and game :) Thank you so much for your help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back