Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
Blast from past, a vhs tapes.
- Play custom videos on tv
- Game and real clock on display (game clock is mess, so if it's not synced with any clock in game this is ok, not a bug)
- One video per vhs tape
- Replaced tv table collider to mesh, so shelves works
- Power outage aware.
- Buy VCR and VHS tapes on teimo shop.
Shop Catalog - BETA 0.9.3 or later.
How to add videos:
- Convert your videos to ogv format (ex. using this: link)
- Put ogv files in \Mods\Assets\VHSPlayer\Videos
- One file will be one tape
- Load game and go to teimo to buy tapes.
- Also in this Unity version (5.0) there is a bug, when loading video files, audio will not falloff so you will hear audio from movie everywhere
- Game clock is a mess, every clock in game (on walls) are not synced with main clock or each other, VCR shows main clock, so when it is off few minutes than wall clock, it is ok, this is not a bug. Switch to real clock if you want.
- MSC is now 64-bit application, but if you are using 32 bit branch Remember to not load big video files (hundreds of MB or in GB), if MSC RAM usage go above 3GB game will crash.
- Don't turn on tv, or VHS audio will be mixed with TV audio.
To reset mod delete save file from Mods\Config\VHSPlayer folder
- VHS tape boxes
- If you have any ideas, please post
Like my work? If you want, you can support my work.