So enjoyable to see people being so obsessed with Verstappen. Forgetting the fact that this was the very first real entertaining race this year. Exiting through the whole field!

It wasn't exciting because of Max. If you need to see crashes in order to be "entertained", you seriously need to find yourself another hobby.

Dr. Marko: I see it as a raceincident, with Max a bit to wild! Topic is closed!:thumbsup:

Except it's not closed because this is a forum where we express our opinions. And it clearly isn't a racing incident, it's a blatantly illegal move that perhaps tells us we need to bring drive-throughs back.

It wasn't exciting because of Max. If you need to see crashes in order to be "entertained", you seriously need to find yourself another hobby.
Yess it was a race incident.. And Yess it was Max fault.. and Yess sometimes go wrong.. decide in seconds... he learn from today thats for sure.
Criticism is good but i do not hear anyone about his start. A lot of Vettel Hamilton fans here.... if Max make a mistake the whole world fan boys comming over

Except it's not closed because this is a forum where we express our opinions. And it clearly isn't a racing incident, it's a blatantly illegal move that perhaps tells us we need to bring drive-throughs back.

Some overhere won't give up, fine, your problem and opinion, burning down this young man is over the top, the same as on all those stupid soccer forum. Opinion ok, all things that come with all those opinions is not my thing. I give up! Go Max, all dutch love you, and hate all the drs lovers! Railroad fans which don't like racing spectacle! :ninja::thumbsup:

Forgetting the fact that this was the very first real entertaining race this year. Exiting through the whole field!
Uhmmm... Where do you read exciting because of Max and crashes for entertainment? I liked all action through the whole field of drivers. I dislike Verstappens performance, but the obsession is becoming somewhat blatant. And oh, by the way. Crashes do happen in racing in case if you didn't know. Because, well, **** happens.

Just cheer up and relax and enjoy racing without hating!

Last edited:
The same people who put him on a pedestal for winning a race being the youngest, are the same one who now criticizes him for forcing situations wanting to be back in a privileged position.

You have lot to learn yet Mad Max

It is impossible to defend what he did today, after the way things panned out it should have been a red bull 1 2. With Max as 1!! He threw that away with some serious levels of stupidity. The vettel one was just plain embarrassing, 10 secs later he would have pulled onto the home straight with far superior traction, and drs, and strolled past vettel.
Thanks, Unbelievable stupid actions I agree:rolleyes:....again:cry:.."Dick-head" suits him well:D..he would had won..brain-less, as Nikki mentioned;)

I wonder if Mr. Marko will do the same with Verstappen as with Kvyat, when Kvyat was relegated to the Toro Rosso team for crashing a couple of times, and looking for him to calm down

Should not this situation be similar?, even more damaging to RB with the latest performances of the superstar Max :speechless:

A huge learning-curve today:D..He gave a completely honest interview in Dutch do, (as I heard after my previous opinion;)) said he messed up big-time..It's up to him..

Last edited:
I wonder if Mr. Marko will do the same with Verstappen as with Kvyat, when Kvyat was relegated to the Toro Rosso team for crashing a couple of times, and looking for him to calm down

Should not this situation be similar?, even more damaging to RB with the latest performances of the superstar Max :speechless:

Haha Verstappen and Kvyat are the same? Finally not! Max wins 3 races in one and a half season.. with faster rocket ship mercedes and Ferrari in qualification better dan Ricardo on his age and experiance..
Max is the best on the whole field in rain... season 2014,2015,2016,2017 were all good. Andretti says he is the real deal... stewart...lauda... everybody in f1. Now at this moment you have a point. He must learning from his faults. Wait and see..

Well....i wanna say when i see the 2016 spanish grand prix i saw him drive and it was perfect, the 2017 season he know he can fight for one or other victory but the machanical problems on the red bull throw his season and oportunities true the window, yes he got 1 victory or 2 i dont remeber too good, and this season he was just too agresive, i know he wanna win like any other driver on the grid but he its just.....too agresive (remembers me to kvyat), i know he can win atleast 2 or 3 races this season and even become a world champion in the future. in conclusion he has potencial and he its learning from his mistakes.

Verstappen needs to concentrate on the real world driving and leave the PlayStation for us he clearly spends too much time hotlaping in VR

What a fun the Max Verstappen hatred on this forum... dont forget the Ferrari sandwich..in Singapore thats was a stuppid fault from Vettel.

Everybody makes mistakes and also Max. If you are on the age 20 or 29 like Vettel.
But some people are blind to see that.. And complain always about Max.. because he is young and talented.

Haha Verstappen and Kvyat are the same? Finally not! Max wins 3 races in one and a half season.. with faster rocket ship mercedes and Ferrari in qualification better dan Ricardo on his age and experiance..
Max is the best on the whole field in rain... season 2014,2015,2016,2017 were all good. Andretti says he is the real deal... stewart...lauda... everybody in f1. Now at this moment you have a point. He must learning from his faults. Wait and see..

Yes, i agree with you in that, my comment was ''ironic''

But as the Pirelli slogan say: ''Power is nothing without control'' :roflmao:

It's not Vestappen, it's racing stewards that need to clear their heads. If that was a drive through like in the older days he would have matured into championship contender by now. Same thing with some of the ridiculous pushing off track moves that we already had several off this season.

A huge learning-curve today:D..He gave a completely honest interview in Dutch do, (as I heard after my previous opinion;)) said he messed up big-time..It's up to him..
He did that in the german television, too. I guess Vettel found the right words without being rude.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back