Almost 0,5 sec. pro lap faster and did overtake in this moment where is most dangerous to make a mistake and accident - it's stupid just like Marquwz in Argentina. Only difference is, one of this two is multiple world champ...I dont know what is worse.

Voted for dangerous. He is SO talented, but when it comes to racing another driver he's either brilliant (Singapore 2015) or completely off limits (this season). He will learn in time (hopefully), but right now he won't become the youngest World Champion ever or maybe not even a World Champion.
It's like Marquez. But Marc has at least some maturity (except last race and against Rossi in 2015)

Now 2 incidents and suddenly he can't cope with F1, don't let me laugh overhere with all these we know it all! The year is still long and will get there, there is no greater talent for the near future, so if you want to comment do it with reason and not all that! Yes Iam dutch, give this youngster some credit!

Bad start of the season for Max, mistakes in every GP, bad moves in this one... Sorry to tay it again but yeah, Daniil got demoted for those same reasons.
Max got talent that's undeniable but he really needs to calm down imo.

I mean he is hot headed but seriously, those moves are just immature! He could have just waited a few turns and had a crack at it again. He just shoots his own feet constanly, in this case throwing off a podium. Some people regard him as the next word champion, and I totaly agree he has the potential, but the having the sense of oportunity and stratergy (when and where is the best chance to make the move) is a crucial part of the racecraft of a world champion. Max lacks in the sense that he takes most moves as a last lap, last chance ocasion, therefore he just wastes crucial points and more importanly degrades his reputation, which puts in check a future outside of RedBull.

For me Verstappen is a GP winner, but not a champion, he's just too impulsive and he suffers from way too many red mist scenarios. He's in a top team and if his own team can't tame him, then I presume he'll never improve from here. It only is a matter of time before Red Bull makes a decision about that.

Imo the result of too much hype and his father's pressure to see his son accomplish what he couldn't do and see his son achieve more but still fail in the same way.

If Bottas does well this year he'll keep his seat at Mercedes, so Daniel could go to Ferrari. If Max is given the time he'll end up team lead which would - imo - only make it worse for Red Bull in the future.
Can't agree more...

Red Bull showed that they have 2 drivers that are seriously fast and can overtake well. However, one of them is Championship material while the other is a complete child.

Some people say Max is what F1 needs. I'm sorry, but if anything, he's ruining it right now.

He jumped the shark for me today. I still would not classify myself a Max "hater" by any stretch, but I've come around to the point of view he needs to get his act together. He is way, way too talented to be having all of these incidents - it's indicative of a lack of maturity, frankly.

It's to the point where it's becoming a "thing" and he needs to realize that distracts from his obvious talents and, worse, the overall show.

Just imagine if this was Baku. He could have smashed someone (possibly himself) into the barriers. The guy is potentially very dangerous.

As said I thought it was a stupid move. On the other had I can remember a certain German driver who chrashed into practical everyone in his early days. Later he bacame a 7 time world champion. So yes he is reckless maybe dangerous but not all is lost. But if he wants to become a world champion he needs to get his act together faster than he can race.

As said I thought it was a stupid move. On the other had I can remember a certain German driver who chrashed into practical everyone in his early days. Later he bacame a 7 time world champion. So yes he is reckless maybe dangerous but not all is lost. But if he wants to become a world champion he needs to get his act together faster than he can race.

Answered your own argument there. No one wins world championships by driving like that. He needs to get his act together.

As some people seem to use a certain Senna quote to absolve Max's actions, here's another, less used quote: You need to know when to give everything you've got, and you need to know when to hold everything you've got. That's how one wins championships.

Very talented, but lacks the mental capacities to be a good driver. You could clearly see on two occasions in this race that he has no idea how much the car can give when he's off his preferred line i.e. whenever another car is near him. He's like an advanced simracing noob who can lap on his own, but will make mistakes as soon as he has to deviate from his practiced ideal line.

Makes me think of a thing Jackie Stewart said: If he had started twenty years ago, he would have died in his first season of F1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back