I don't think that Verstappen has one single mindset throughout the race.

His bad actions are usually reactions to something happening elsewhere. For example, the last crash (with Vettel) was in my opinion triggered by Ricciardo successfully passing the top drivers. Verstappen, who had been driving more or less reasonable up to that point seems to have gotten into a "if Daniel can do it, in the same car, then there is no way that I would fail when I try the same".

If you go back race by race, you will see that contact involving Verstappen almost always follows an personal interaction between him and his team, his teammate, him and the marshalls, which leads to a change in driving style and risk taking.

Ricciardo can do those passing maneuvers when opportunity arises because Daniel is of the "oh cool, let's see what I can do with this" relaxed mindset, whereas Verstappen is cool, mechanically driving very well and very fast the entire race, but feels that he can and has the right to force opportunities to appear. At that point he doesn't only modify his risk tolerance, I think his driving skills also go out the window. He just doesn't seem to understand grip limitations anymore, for a second.

OMG realy are you guys still asking yourself that. Damn open your eyes guys he is overrated and in every race he crash someone or the wall and yes everytime they have great excuses. This guy is a big idiot because everybody keeps talking about him and he thinks he is all that. Waiting for the next crash again so the fanboys can defend him again like horny horner

OMG realy are you guys still asking yourself that. Damn open your eyes guys he is overrated and in every race he crash someone or the wall and yes everytime they have great excuses. This guy is a big idiot because everybody keeps talking about him and he thinks he is all that. Waiting for the next crash again so the fanboys can defend him again like horny horner

Next race... just wait maybe you are Vettel or Hamilton fanboy ;)

They have a free slot on website, My suggestion...:devilish:
upload_2018-4-24_11-56-4.png

Overhyped Kid needs to calm down a bit.
If he wouldnt bring so much "positive pr-feedback" to the f1 he would had been sorted out like maldonado long time ago.

1. There are F1 followers who think: MV=God.
2. And there are followers who just pray he fails miserably.

1. He is not God and will make mistakes, just like Vettel, Mansell, Schumacher, Senna, Prost, Bellof and so on did in their career.
2. Get a life.

1. There are F1 followers who think: MV=God.
2. And there are followers who just pray he fails miserably.

1. He is not God and will make mistakes, just like Vettel, Mansell, Schumacher, Senna, Prost, Bellof and so on did in their career.
2. Get a life.

Come on Eddy. You mention Vettel, Mansell, Schumacher, Senna, Prost this are world Champions and they didn`t make mistakes in every race after 60 F1 starts. Max shouldn't`t be compared whit any world champion hes nobody. Mad Max is the new Maldonado of F1 not able to learn from hes mistakes.
I wonder who is going to bite the dust tomorrow:cry::O_o:

Come on Eddy. You mention Vettel, Mansell, Schumacher, Senna, Prost this are world Champions and they didn`t make mistakes in every race after 60 F1 starts. Max shouldn't`t be compared whit any world champion hes nobody. Mad Max is the new Maldonado of F1 not able to learn from hes mistakes.
He will learn. Ok, you don't want to see that. But that is not Max' problem. He won in Barcelona, Mexico and Malaysia. Drove one of the most memorable races in Brazil 2016. Drove the Toro Rosso to finishes no one would expect with that car.

"More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. If a driver has moved off the racing line while defending their position, they may move back but must ensure there is at least one car’s width between their own car and the edge of the track."

Mad Max moves right and than to left > "More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted" and when he moves back to left he don`t > "ensure there is at least one car’s width between their own car and the edge of the track."

Next race is in Barcelona, who is going to bite the dust there and which lap ?

Reactions: dud
RBR was as much at fault, as the drivers were...maybe more, since they had the power to control the situation..
Since Daniel was much faster than Max at the start of that first attack, what they needed was a Hamilton/Bottas Hungarian-style swap...with the understanding that if Daniel couldn't get ahead of the car in front, he'd give the position back.
Instead of the team giving the definitive order, they spent most of the race battling and letting the car ahead get away. Silly. silly move.
Instead of capitalizing on two good positions, we had RBR pit-wall 'half-heartedly' asking them at just about every radio transmission to 'cool it or calm down'.
You could see this accident coming from the start of that second attack.

Last edited:
This young man is Just 20j old, what's your point!!!!!!!!!! Growup, yes you!

This young man is Just 20j old, what's your point!!!!!!!!!!

Guy has super license and seems not to know anything about what the driver protocol and the sporting regulations say. Max has over 60 F1 starts and he is no rocky and there there is no excuse that he is only 20 years old. 2018 four races, mistakes and crashes in every race so far, what more can you say :O_o:
Next race is in Barcelona and I think it is Bottas or Alonso who is going to bite the dust there. Make a tick below which one it is going to be :roflmao:
31445127_10155722124454615_783743540525006848_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back