Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY necro-OT: I remember you having a problem with deformed pit guys on an old track an eternity ago. In the remotest chance you didn't sort it, it was because AC_PIT_# objects weren't scaled at 1,1,1.

Last edited:
Work is continuing. My main objective is to put track available for public at the end of this year. I hope I make it there. Maybe not 100% fully complete, but at least that it will be driveable and with most of the object in place (and surely with not all textures).
1st marshall`s hut in place (all the rest are done as well, but not yet positioned):

motegi8a.jpg

Last edited:
Work is continuing. My main objective is to put track available for public at the end of this year. I hope I make it there. Maybe not 100% fully complete, but at least it that it will be driveable and with most of the object in place (and surely with not all textures).
1st marshall`s hut in place (all the rest are done as well, but not yet positioned):

motegi8a.jpg
Awesome to see that the project is still being worked on! Motegi is one of the last major tracks that has yet to see a proper version in Assetto Corsa, so this will be amazing to have once it comes out.

Work is continuing. My main objective is to put track available for public at the end of this year. I hope I make it there. Maybe not 100% fully complete, but at least it that it will be driveable and with most of the object in place (and surely with not all textures).

motegi8a.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: RJL
If you need a beta tester, I have a lot of experience with Twin Ring Motegi (virtual version), and I'm pretty good at finding issues. For a recent track I tested, all the track side grass was accidentally named to begin with a number, therefore if you cut a turn and caught a few "blades," it would inexplicably launch the car. This particular track has a lot of issues, including old textures that look terrible in Assetto Corsa.

Put what you have in a password-protected rar file, PM me a download link with the password, and I can run a few laps and let you know what needs to be improved.

Check out some of my laps on my Youtube channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back