Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? :) I hope I won`t let you down guys. Some shots of current progress:
[images]
ps: grass texture is WIP, will be like IRL.
@formulaHEINE, ok now (3rd pic)? Need to put adverts there, but that`s still something to debate for.

Oh wow! It's really starting to shape up. I see trees!

Yeah, you're still working on the grass and surrounding topography, but it looks like you know what you're doing.

Good thing we have the LA Canyons update, and other new tracks, like Kyalami and FK (that's "code"--some of you know what this is) to keep us occupied until this is completed. I'm sure it'll be ready for us at the perfect time. I'm looking forward to trying out the result of your dedication and attention to detail.

Last edited:
Oh wow! It's really starting to shape up. I see trees!

Yeah, you're still working on the grass and surrounding topography, but it looks like you know what you're doing.

Good thing we have the LA Canyons update, and other new tracks, like Kyalami and FK (that's "code"--some of you know that this is) to keep us occupied until this is completed. I'm sure it'll be ready for us at the perfect time. I'm looking forward to trying out the result of your dedication and attention to detail.
Yes very very excited for this track and RA to be released, I keep checking my emails for a preview build from Mitja but nothing as of yet, I am sure he’s not forgot about me. :D

A bit of an update, was working on main grass texture:

1584454187896.png

ac1.jpg

Else, all main objects are done, now whats left is 3d grass and bushes, which are inside the track, beside grandstands.

Last edited:
I dont use CM. But if you want to show the 3d grass, you need objects, nothing can replace that.

No, absolutely.
as Mascot said, GrassFX use the 2d surface assigned as grass (by setting the material name), recognize the color green (you can set the tolerance, anyway) and generate the 3d grass on it.
You can add it at any track, even the older ones and without 3d grass objects... and if present,the 3d grass objects are not rendered at all

Last edited:
Absolutely no criticism, by my side, it was just a curiosity.
After release, for sure will be create a .ini config file, with CSP lights, grass etc, so anyone can choose.... :)

Unfortunately we have all plenty of time, to spend at home, for sure here in Italy, but i think not only here...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 128 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 218 58.8%