Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fully working physical layer, grass all up to the fences. So where you can drive including all walls is fine now. I did few buildings around too. But currently I`m waiting if I might get from Japanese government point to cloud data with accuracy <=1m. But its hard, Japanese are tough to fight :)
If not, I will have to manually draw all lines for the whole environment, which here is so demanding.

I have a fully working physical layer, grass all up to the fences. So where you can drive including all walls is fine now. I did few buildings around too. But currently I`m waiting if I might get from Japanese government point to cloud data with accuracy <=1m. But its hard, Japanese are tough to fight :)
If not, I will have to manually draw all lines for the whole environment, which here is so demanding.
Good luck, and thanks for all your hard work. I think this is one of the most keenly-anticipated mod tracks currently in development. I personally cannot wait.

Work has begun with modeling all the surrounding around the track, which will be quite a task (so many variations, oval and stuff of it makes all even harder), but I finally commended with it. And surely will not give up :)

motegi6a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back