Tracks Twin Ring Motegi [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near surrounding is almost done (only pit area is still missing). Far comes a bit later on.
Damn, this track is 5 times more complex of any I have done so far.

motegi-6d.jpg

Keep going! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Some updates since last time:
- far surrounding terrain done (3d mesh from lidar)
- tunnels done
- main and access roads + parking places done
- buildings started (1 garage in main pits so far)
- different kind of walls around the circuit done
Still long way to go, but the hardest part is over. I have some guy, who took me hundreds of pics from the track, when he was visiting it, and they are in a lot of help indeed.

motegi7b.jpg

Here is some short video how it looks now (grass texture is just a placeholder):

Last edited:
that way you can get monthly donations, so to speak, you can offer extra things according to the patreon level of donation, like beta tests or something that would get the community interested so they sign to "patreon" you.
It's like Reiza does with the backers, but in a smaller way, I bet you get the idea by now

So how long is this going to take before release?
Can`t promise you much, sorry, I hope somewhere around at the end of this year, not before. I have a full time schedule in my life, so not much time to work on ac tracks, here and there a bit more; but that`s adult`s life. Not much I can do. Its a slow, but continuous progress.

ps: there are lots of small objects to create and put in places, and quite some textures to do for them. Still considering what kind of textures to use for the environment, but i hope there will be like a real image from google maps or something, so it will look like the real thing. I hope I get it in a decent resolution.

End of this year, not before. I have a full time schedule in my life, so not much to work on, here and there a bit more; but that`s adult`s life. Not much I can do. Its a slow, but continuous progress.
We all know and understand no matter when its released will be well worth the wait! :)

I remember myself paying for the DLC to get this track in Gran Turismo 5. If this release is as good as your previous, Chang, it's going to be one of the best if not the best track mod for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back