TT Isle of Man - The Game

Bigben Interactive have published a nice little video on how to get the most from the new sidecar DLC for TT Isle of Man: The Game - watch on to learn more...

Sidecar racing is something of a unique form of bike motorsports, and as such the recently released DLC pack from Bigben Interactive and Kylotonn Racing Games for the TT Isle of Man: The Game racing title came as something of a surprise, a nice surprise, but nevertheless slightly out of left field from the developers.

Producing a very different experience than the more traditional two wheel variety, it's probably fair to say that the Sidecars have caused a bit of confusion from gamers perhaps less experienced in the world of this quirky form of motorsport. If you are one of these, fear not! The answers might be right around the corner...

Following something of a lull in activity around the console and PC title in recent weeks, Bigben have seen fit to put together a nice little video with a couple of helpful tips... hope you enjoy!

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and PC.

TT Isle of Man Sidecars.jpg

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Enjoyed the video? Do you like TT Isle of Man the game? What are your impressions of sidecar racing in the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

nobody race with side-cars, so they try to save the game with a tutorial !
no, the bikes are vey fun and good, but the side-cars are useless in this game.

Has there been any news on a future updates for this game? My game (PS4) crashed so often, I actually revived a full refund from Playstation. I was planning to re purchase it providing it was fixed. It's a damn shame.

No Guy Martin on the game or classic pilots that are/were true legends?
It's Guy Martin. He is not a TT legend. He has never won a TT.
The other legends probably didn't get offered any money to be licensed in the game. Why would you need then anyway? It's you against the course and you hardly see the other riders in the time trial. I do regard Bruce Ansty,, Michael Dunlop, Ian Hutchinson and John McGuiness as true TT legends though. Who else would you want?

Like Douglas Bader or Chuck Yeager?

I mean...it would be cool to ride with a pilot that's different . Doesn't necessarily need to have to be a pilot that has won a lot of times. But it would be cool if the game added more pilots to the list at least to make it more interesting....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.