TT Isle of Man - The Game

Sure they can, but I doubt they would put in the effort. Maybe if this game was accomplished. I'd rather see Michael Dunlop's Suzuki over Guy Martin.

I'd rather have legends and 2018 riders. Eventhough he didn't race, I'd love to have John McGuiness in the game racing with Norton V4 RR

I'd rather have legends and 2018 riders. Eventhough he didn't race, I'd love to have John McGuiness in the game racing with Norton V4 RR
Rossi might be a moto gp legend, but he would never ride the TT in a time trial, he's not brave enough. And Guy Martin is not a TT legend either. He has never won one. Guy is mainly a TV presenter and TT wanabe these days.

Last edited:
He is not just a fan Kenny. He is one of John McGuiness's best mates. I suppose Pazuzu could request that fans and mates of TT legends could be in the game too. :cool::sneaky:

Nobody wants to see me in leather:roflmao:

I think you look pretty cool in your leathers Kenny.:D
pkQEqN3.jpg

Who do you think is the best rider on the game and what bike is the best to use ? I want personal opinions and reasons for it :) :p

Thank you incredible players!

Somebody told me this game is based on 2016 tourist trophy drivers and that's why McGuiness isn't racing with Norton. But where's Guy Martin?
The devs probably couldn't afford his licensing. He's hardly the best rider in the road racing fraternity. He doesn't ride at all now. Too busy with his TV shows. You should be asking where Josh Brookes is.

I have a question. I just tried carreer mode from the start and I have to buy a motorcycle. Honda CBR600 RR does 320 top speed, which supposly means I must to the best time. But why when I choose a bike like kawasaki ZX 600 R I do better time if the top speed of that bike is 290?

I have a question. I just tried carreer mode from the start and I have to buy a motorcycle. Honda CBR600 RR does 320 top speed, which supposly means I must to the best time. But why when I choose a bike like kawasaki ZX 600 R I do better time if the top speed of that bike is 290?
Because a track is rarely only a straight line---there are corners :coffee:.
I don't know what else to answer...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years