TT Isle of Man - The Game

Notes below. Love seeing adjustable sensitivity settings for PS4 controllers!

Still no word on Xbox One patch release. Hopefully only holdup is Microsoft certification process, which takes longer than Steam and Sony. Also hope adjustable controller sensitivity is available, like PS4!

PC (STEAM): Patch 1.01 Details

Improvements

Trigger feedback for Xbox gamepads are now available on PC
Updated pilot’s animations
In the options menu, "resolution" and "refresh rate" values are now associated with the type of screen selected

AI

AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
Increased very slightly AI brake skill
Adjusted AI turn skill to avoid being too slow during a turn

Fixes

Fixed several crashes
Fixed several achievements that did not unlock
In career mode, fixed Tourist Trophy events that did not appear properly
Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly

PS4: Patch 1.03 Details

Improvements

Improved pilots' animations: the pilot is now less shaky while leaning on his right or on his left
Created an option to manage controls: players can now manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads sticks and triggers.
AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles

Fixes

Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound were not synchronized anymore after several laps
Fixed a crash occurring when finishing the 6th lap of the Tourist Trophy
Fixed a crash occurring in career mode
Fixed a bug occurring when players could not exit the result screen after being disqualified because of excessive speed in the Pitstop
Fixed a bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly
Fixed a bug sound when resuming a career race
Fixed several other minor sound issues
Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel of the Kawasaki VX10R
Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
Fixed a bug in ghost recordings
Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
Tooltips are now displayed in the option menus
Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
The introduction movie is not displayed anymore when a player who has not launched the game is invited to a lobby or through “Play Together”.

Btw, I would recommend riders to turn off racing line and cornermarkers and the map, at least for me it's faster to learn the track that way, so you pay attention to brakingpoints and such and just dont stare at the hud. It works for me at least and perhaps someone else to :thumbsup:
totally agree on that ... minimap is useless anyway because not it does not preview far enough, arrows are just pulling your attention to top of screen away from track ... and the racing line ... just lol ... it tells you to slow down in so many full throttle corners ... have fun making yourself slower.

the track is actually not hard to memorize ... enough unique landmarks to use as markers and to remember where you are.

TT Isle of Man Update.png

Kylotonn Racing Games new TT Isle of Man: The Game title has received the update treatment on PC and PS4, with Xbox One set to follow next week...

A pretty useful update by anyone's standards, the new PC and PS4 build releases have some nice changes aimed at improving the gameplay experience for riders who are looking for a more realistic output from this new bike racing title. Highlights of the April 5th patch include improved rider animations, increased AI speed and some useful crash fixes in career mode, to name but a few.

Sadly Xbox One players will have to wait a little longer for a new update (doesn't it always seem like Xbox players get the rough end of the stick in racing game updates?) - with a patch release expected late next week.

Both PS4 and PC update notes can be seen below:

Build 1.01 Patch Notes (PC):

Improvements
  • Trigger feedback for Xbox gamepads are now available on PC
  • Updated pilot’s animations
  • In the options menu, "resolution" and "refresh rate" values are now associated with the type of screen selected
AI
  • AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
  • Increased very slightly AI brake skill
  • Adjusted AI turn skill to avoid being too slow during a turn
Fixes
  • Fixed several crashes
  • Fixed several achievements that did not unlock
  • In career mode, fixed Tourist Trophy events that did not appear properly
  • Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly

Build 1.03 (PS4)

Improvements
  • Improved pilots' animations: the pilot is now less shaky while leaning on his right or on his left
  • Created an option to manage controls: players can now manage steering, throttle, brakes and vibrations sensibility on gamepads sticks and triggers.
  • AI pilots are less likely to collide with other vehicles
Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where the engines’ sound were not synchronized anymore after several laps
  • Fixed a crash occurring when finishing the 6th lap of the Tourist Trophy
  • Fixed a crash occurring in career mode
  • Fixed a bug occurring when players could not exit the result screen after being disqualified because of excessive speed in the Pitstop
  • Fixed a bug in career mode, when the event proposing to run the Tourist Trophy did not appear properly
  • Fixed a bug sound when resuming a career race
  • Fixed several other minor sound issues
  • Fixed a graphic bug on the front wheel of the Kawasaki VX10R
  • Removed some invisible road glitches that could deviate path in straight lines
  • Fixed a bug in ghost recordings
  • Settings are now properly saved when modified during a multiplayer race
  • Tooltips are now displayed in the option menus
  • Fixed some achievements that did not unlock properly
  • The introduction movie is not displayed anymore when a player who has not launched the game is invited to a lobby or through “Play Together”.

The Xbox One update is expected to land before the end of next week.

TT Isle of Man: The Game is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

For more news, more discussion and to interaction with your fellow bike racing fans then head over to our TT Isle of Man - The Game sub forum.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Happy with the new patch? Enjoying TT Isle of Man: The Game so far? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I like the way the names appear on the minimap though, I wouldn't have a clue where parliament sqaure, signpost corner and cruickshanks would be without it! Helping me learn the track.

Other than that and all the snobbery of the onboard brigade (jk ;) ) I agree the leaderboards need to be segregated via aids much better.

chase view FTW!!!! ;)

hehe ... the section names is also something i left enabled ... hated Bungalow so much the first days ... always felt into the same trap there and could read the name while getting back on the bike.
i can really recommend watching a replay of the top5 players ... looking at the 15:59 time and what he was doing different than me helped to shave of another 20 seconds from my laptime.

Mods: Can you delete this thread? I see an official thread about the patch has been created, with an update on Xbox availability. Thanks.

Good start with the sensitivity/range settings and a bunch of fixes. Lets hope they activate (or build) the reverb zones( sound) and make helmet view move us forward when pushing L-stick forward (leaning forward), middle and when we lean back for visual feedback of what position we are in. Also hope they add a few extra km/h when leaning forward at max speed that slowly builds up, and same when leaning back from higher speed (drag). And good for braking a little faster as well.

The gamepad sensitivity/range option was one of the things i hoped for (since we have to hold the button all the way in for max speed... Hurts the finger after a while) even though it was at the bottom of my list of the thing i just wrote above.

EDIT: Damn i have XBOX controller too... Yeah hope they add range for it as well.

You can feel the wheels locking under braking and spinning under acceleration when exiting a corner.
Great! I've never heard about working ffb triggers outside UWP apps (windows store). I hope other games start to implement it, as until recently there wasn't SDK available for that feature on xinput.

Great! I've never heard about working ffb triggers outside UWP apps (windows store). I hope other games start to implement it, as until recently there wasn't SDK available for that feature on xinput.
Yeah it is quite a nice surprise for us on PC, both Forza's use it on Windows but that's about it. Saved me at least once last night on a run under braking.

I knew they'll do it. Just not this fast.
Where are now those who complain about it from day zero ? :)
I dont care about anything outside helmet view. Lets just hope the they fix so view follows the new animations so when i lean back the camera moves up/back, and then "rest camera" angle when sitting straight (L-stick middle). When going slow and move L-stick forward (lean forward to not wheelie) the camera should move forward, and when getting to speed even when leaving L-stick in the middle (because there is no reason to lean forward at high speed since they didnt add so we gain a few km/h when minimizing wind drag...) then the camera moves forward automatically like now already.

This seems so straight forward and i hope they do it along with reverb zones.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 76 29.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 53 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 55 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 16 6.2%