TT Isle of Man - The Game

No I am on Windows 7. Do you think that is the difference?
I do remember reading something about the One controller and Windows 10 being fully integrated as Microsoft were/are pushing the gaming aspect of 10.

Obviously hard to compare unless you try it on 10 machine.

One minor thing I would really like is for them to show lap times as average speed as well. This is typically how lap records are recorded at the TT so it would be good to have both time and average speed.

Nice one? 3rd person or helmet cam, race guide lines?
I go really well down Bray Hill, through Ballascarey, lose it a bit through Glen Helen and I'm struggling for a good flow through the mountain section. But I tend to ride like it's my own bike for some stupid reason. Why I have some form of self preservation in this game I don't know but I like it.

3rd person. I tried first person but I couldn’t get the hang of the handling. Racing lines on currently but about to come off.

I’ve spent some time this morning in time attack mode going section by section to get my speed up. Culminated in a 17.59 lap on the 600 Honda, with two crashes.

GAME VERSION: Xbox
CONTROLLER: XBOX ONE CONTROLLER
ASSISTS: Low TC, low ABS, low wheelie, split brakes, racing line on
VIEW: close chase
CLASS: SUPERSPORT
BIKE: CBR600RR (Bruce Anstey)
TIME: 17’58”131
CRASHES: 2

Pretty happy with that lap. The crashes were such stupid ones though. Clipped a curb on those little kinks out of Glen Helen up towards Cronk y Voddy, then slid off when I came a bit hot into the left hander after Cruickshanks on the way up to the hairpin. Reckon I’ll get that time down to 17’30 soon as I’ve massively improved on sections 1-3 and section 12 since I posted that lap. I just did a 18’00 dead but crashed like 5 times.

Since this is a bit of a niche game, it can sometimes be a bit hard to find a multiplayer game, depending on what time of day you’re online. Thought it might be useful for any of us on Xbox to exchange Gamertags so we can add each other to multiplayer games.

My GT is ExistedPigeon34

Feel free to add me and invite me to games if you see me online!

Yes it is a challenge. I don't have any of those rear end issues anymore. I think it's because I use the gearbox more for engine breaking, I'm smooth in all my inputs and I concentrate on getting a clean lap rather than a fast lap. The only time I ever got them was when I was pushing too much. Now I ride the TT circuit like I was on the bike in real life ie; with some fear of crashing. And I am enjoying it so much more. Not bothered about competing with guys who use the visual aids, 3rd person view or whatever. I ride the TT course for my own enjoyment.:thumbsup:

I'm still too far away to try manual at this point, I'll get there one day....I just can't stop my left foot trying to hook a non existent lever and end up going round the hairpins in 6th!!

3rd person. I tried first person but I couldn’t get the hang of the handling. Racing lines on currently but about to come off.

I’ve spent some time this morning in time attack mode going section by section to get my speed up. Culminated in a 17.59 lap on the 600 Honda, with two crashes.
3rd person with race lines on. That explains why all you guys are faster than me. :notworthy::notworthy::D

Pretty happy with that lap. The crashes were such stupid ones though.
You shouldn't be. You'd be dead in real life. :D
That's the the difference in games, people have no fear so ride without thought of the consequences. I ride in this game as though a crash would be the end of me. It's not all about just bragging rights. My only goal in this game is clean safe laps as fast as possible in Helmet view. A bit like real life I suppose. I wish we could have a filter in the game that allowed different skill levels using different aids.
But hey, each to their own. It is a game after all. :thumbsup:

3rd person with race lines on. That explains why all you guys are faster than me. :notworthy::notworthy::D

This is exactly why I use myself as the only barometer. Too many variables when comparing to other players -- assists, line, gearing, brakes, view.

I just accept most guys who are quicker than me are there because of talent, but a few are there because of assists and view. The game provides no way to tell the assists package of each player, so my only true yardstick is the guy holding my controller -- me! :)

I do have one pal who uses the exact same assists package as me, so I will continue to chase him. Need to find about 40 seconds to catch him! :)

You shouldn't be. You'd be dead in real life. :D
That's the the difference in games, people have no fear so ride without thought of the consequences. I ride in this game as though a crash would be the end of me. It's not all about just bragging rights. My only goal in this game is clean safe laps as fast as possible in Helmet view. A bit like real life I suppose. I wish we could have a filter in the game that allowed different skill levels using different aids.
But hey, each to their own. It is a game after all. :thumbsup:

I’m not bragging, I’m just trying to contribute to the discussion. There are literally hundreds of people who are way faster than me, I’m bang average at this game. If you want to look down on people who don’t play the game the way you choose to that’s on you mate. I’m just trying to enjoy myself. I’m competing in the TT on a game not in real life: I haven’t the balls or skill to do it for real.

If I missed the part of the original post in this thread where it said ‘don’t bother posting if you haven’t got all the aids switched off and are using a certain camera view and haven’t had any crashes’ then I apologise. I just wanted to share and contribute to the community.

Have a beer and calm down. Like I said, each to his own. :thumbsup: We will each play this game as suits us. That's all there is to it. I was just explaining how I approach it. With as much realistic immersion as possible. I still wish we could filter the different aids etc. Fed up of gamers claiming super lap times but there is no level playing field because they are using easier options. I don't think anyone of you 3rd person, race line gamers are capable of the real challenge anyway. But hey that's life.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
CLASS: Supersport
TIME: 16:52:292
CRASHES: 3

16:52 with 3 crash...? :O_o:
wow impressive. :cry:

20i5.jpg

GAME VERSION: PC
CONTROLLER: XBOX ONE
ASSISTS: ABS
VIEW: 3rd person :whistling:
CLASS: Supersport & Superbike
BIKE: CBR 600 & S1000RR
TIME: 18:29:055 & 17:58:186
CRASHES: 2 crash both

It was one lap race for both.

Last edited:
you have an event named TT Training. If you perform well during this event, you qualify for the TT race.
But carrer mode doesn't make a lot of sense as all bikes are free and unlocked on free mode where you can setup each race as you prefer

you have an event named TT Training. If you perform well during this event, you qualify for the TT race.
But carrer mode doesn't make a lot of sense as all bikes are free and unlocked on free mode where you can setup each race as you prefer

Ah really is that it? Damn I’ve never taken that event very seriously. Will make sure I win it this year and see what happens. Thanks.

Well I only used racing line on the first day then quickly got rid of it, today I got rid of the track map and corner markers and inbetween BTCC and MGP spent a while practising the first two sectors ONBOARD view! Be JAY sas that is fricken hard work!! Hats off to those who do full laps like it. Sodding mega for immersion.....does it work with VR because that would possibly be the scariest thing to do in VR...first sector and Bray Hill with the throttle pegged....can you say shitmepants! ;)

This is exactly why I use myself as the only barometer. Too many variables when comparing to other players -- assists, line, gearing, brakes, view.

I just accept most guys who are quicker than me are there because of talent, but a few are there because of assists and view. The game provides no way to tell the assists package of each player, so my only true yardstick is the guy holding my controller -- me! :)

I do have one pal who uses the exact same assists package as me, so I will continue to chase him. Need to find about 40 seconds to catch him! :)
Nice one mate. That's the only way any fair competition can be graded. Good on yer. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 35.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 104 55.3%