TT Isle of Man - The Game

As I always say...:) TRY THIS:
https://www.x360ce.com/
It solved all my problems in MotoGP AND MXGP series.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very muchness . I found the milestone motogp series gives us full editing control on the controller already ?? good to know this works in the MX series . I have the same lack of controller editing in Asseto Corsa as well .

Last edited:
Loving it so far. Just managed my first full 8km lap of wales without binning it, no assists but still using the racing line until I get used to things (I actually don't think it helps you learn circuits). Graphics and sense of speed are quality, feedback through Xbox one pad is really nice as well, the road surface is especially well implemented. Running through the trees at 170mph with the sun flickering is genuinely thrilling.

As for the performance on my PC 1080Ti & i7 8700K 144hz monitor all gfx settings on max, it runs great up to about 100fps. It tops out at 144 but it will suddenly tank by 40fps which ain't too much fun when going around the TT circuit. I have now locked the fps to 83 and it is buttery smooth.

Loving it so far!

For the sake of this PC steam version I have copied and pasted this here and so far not one single problem or glitch with this wonderful game. What a refreshing change.:thumbsup:

Well this TT sim has lived up to my expectation. I really really love it.
This is how I have started:
TT Full circuit only.
Hickmans Triumph Supersport 600
Fork view only (at the moment)
no race guiding lines (I have never used them in any sim and never will)
no corner markings (same as above)
medium difficulty (Sets the AI pace )
low aids abs, traction, anti wheelie just like on the real bikes. (And my own track bike)
Combined brakes for now. (This is a game and not remotely like riding a real bike and I want to enjoy it)
Auto gears for now (As above I'm all fingers and thumbs)
Steering sensitivity lowered to 55%, nothing else changed.
Graphics at 2560x1080 Ultrawide on my 34" screen set to absolute maximum and the game is as smooth as my bum with sun tan oil on it. :);)

Done two laps following Bruce Ansty's Honda Supersport 600 with AI on medium. Able to keep up with him. I will learn the turn in points by doing that just like you would at the Manx GP in real life. Only crashed 3 times, once at Ballacraine, once at Ramsey Hairpin and once at Brandywell. The feeling of traction is brilliant and I actually think the Milestone physics are not suited to this track like these.
The sense of speed coming up to Ramsey through school house corner is fantastic. And the mountain section is absolutely spot on. I was actually scared doing it.:confused: Reminded me of last years Mad Sunday on my Gixxer.

And it's working. I love it. And the GPX Thrustmaster controller feels alive with heavy vibration over the various road surfaces. And the track is done so well. I have waited since 1991 for a PC TT simulation. And it's great. Over the next few weeks I will continue to do as I am doing until I remember the whole track and my own braking markers. I am determined to do only clean laps using forks view with out a single off.
Very happy so far. Don't actually care about multiplayer modes nor the fantasy tracks.
Well done Kylotonn. :thumbsup:
ps, where are the Supertwins? These would be the starting point for newcomers. Perhaps in a DLC?
ps @Kylotonn, do something with the screen cockpit view to at least work like Milestones.

Any verdict on the PC version yet @Andy_J or others? @Paul Jeffrey are you adding an article for the launch, there seemed to be a fair bit of interest in the game on PC and console in the previous threads.

If the PC version is good I'll pick it up on as it's definitely a long term game with the side cars coming along and hopefully some improvements to the low speed bike physics.

I'm assuming the game has sold pretty well on Xbox because I traded it in for more than I paid for the brand new game a couple of weeks ago! The £20 for the PC version is a bargain against the £45 price that seems to be holding on both consoles.
See the Steam PC thread Mark.;):thumbsup:

What exactly is it you can't get to work?

I tried steering wheel 1st is the hope it would work, nope.
So I tried an xbox one wireless controller. I am completely useless with it but wanted to get it going, that didn't work either. Press start to recognise controller did nothing.
So then I tried xbox, PS and wheel using x360ce and THEN xinput.

The only device I got to work is the keyboard.
I use my wheel on Ride 2 with x360ce and that works like a dream.
On the Steam forum someone else said they didn't get x360ce to work, but could steer with Xinput.
There's quite a lot about input managers and weird findings, but it was late.

I tried steering wheel 1st is the hope it would work, nope.
So I tried an xbox one wireless controller. I am completely useless with it but wanted to get it going, that didn't work either. Press start to recognise controller did nothing.
Did you plug the wireless Xbox one controller in via cable?
So far I have tried an Xbox one wired controller, an xbox 360 controller and my GPX thrustmaster and all work first time no problems. Perhaps there is a problem with your PC?

I'm using a 360 controller and have the right stick as my acc/front brake.
Agree it's better than the triggers.
I mapped it in the custom tab.
It won't let me map it in custom , both sticks are locked out for customisation ...strange. I found a compromise . The Game is different to any other bike game I have played . This game is certainly addictive great speed buzz ..... ;-)

As Andy and others have said this is fracking brilliant, Ballaugh Bridge is my nemisis......only got through it full speed once (I think anyways) every other time I'm flying in the windows of that Raven pub for a drink!!

Popping in the Steam forums I read something about the back brake and it is indeed weird, depress it and the revs rise as if the clutch is pulled in....don't quite know what is going on there. I may change to combined.

I only have two gripes about the game, I really miss the helmet view style cam that the MS games have. And I think the game defo needs the auto steering correction for rear slides....once the rear goes I have no idea how to recover....oh and unlike MS games you can lean too much....not sure if I like that as I'm certain a reaI rider gauges that with his/her knee down?

Also this is the first racer that I feel I need to take a break from it to chill a bit....intense does NOT do this course justice.

It won't let me map it in custom , both sticks are locked out for customisation ...strange. I found a compromise . The Game is different to any other bike game I have played . This game is certainly addictive great speed buzz ..... ;-)
I don't appear to have mapped it to the RS it's just working, I have combined brakes. My throttle/brakes works on both triggers and right stick.:confused:

Also this is the first racer that I feel I need to take a break from it to chill a bit....intense does NOT do this course justice.
I'm still honing my skills:rolleyes: on Tyrone, but I noticed when I returned to the game I was better, not fast but less likely to crash. It is very intense and that's me on the easy course and semi pro difficulty.

As Andy and others have said this is fracking brilliant, Ballaugh Bridge is my nemisis......only got through it full speed once (I think anyways) every other time I'm flying in the windows of that Raven pub for a drink!!

Popping in the Steam forums I read something about the back brake and it is indeed weird, depress it and the revs rise as if the clutch is pulled in....don't quite know what is going on there. I may change to combined.

I only have two gripes about the game, I really miss the helmet view style cam that the MS games have. And I think the game defo needs the auto steering correction for rear slides....once the rear goes I have no idea how to recover....oh and unlike MS games you can lean too much....not sure if I like that as I'm certain a reaI rider gauges that with his/her knee down?

I have had to go combined for now, I would not usually in a bike game but there is definately something weird going on. TBH there is that much to think about and with the insane sense of speed, being a little unrealistic on the brakes is the least of my worries.

Love it so far and can't wait to get back on it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back