TT Isle of Man - The Game

If it's over 200 quid, I wouldn't be interested. But thanks any way. :thumbsup:

I could maybe push to 250, DDs stuff uses real bike handlebars and levers so expensive! If I win the lottery I'm so getting one made!!

I think it was posted earlier in this thread (or another IOM thread, not sure) does look VERY good, but again price wise also looks mega expensive!

Agree with Midge, the PC version is totally different than console one. And far better as sense of speed more reasonable, handling more accurate but overseer still a little bit stupid.

Yeah the oversteer is wrong IMO, Milestone have it much better with auto opposite lock via the rotation of the handle bars. Once the back goes on this I have no idea what to do to recover, it's an inevitable crash. I mainly get it corner entry/mid corner if taking slightly too much speed into the corner.

Any verdict on the PC version yet @Andy_J or others? @Paul Jeffrey are you adding an article for the launch, there seemed to be a fair bit of interest in the game on PC and console in the previous threads.

If the PC version is good I'll pick it up on as it's definitely a long term game with the side cars coming along and hopefully some improvements to the low speed bike physics.

I'm assuming the game has sold pretty well on Xbox because I traded it in for more than I paid for the brand new game a couple of weeks ago! The £20 for the PC version is a bargain against the £45 price that seems to be holding on both consoles.

Not even funny after the 50th time of hearing it. :rolleyes: Do you use a steering wheel for flight sims too?
No, I use a Hotas setup, but as there are no reasonably priced bike controllers available I use a wheel (if I can) as it provides a MUCH smoother lean due to the more accurate analogue control a wheel permits. If you want to use a gamepad then fine, but your constant disregard for those that would prefer to use a wheel is quite frankly childish and annoying.

First ten mins I am impressed. As motorcyclist for nearly 40 yrs I usually pick up bike games and quit soon after as they do not feel right. Yet this game I can see me sticking with as was expecting to crash all over the place but didn't which was pleasant surprise on pro mode - probably means I was going too slow!

Nice one Kevin. I agree.:thumbsup:

Arrrrgh.... you guys (Tracy "Mignon" too) have been so convincing slash persuasive, downloading the damn thing right now. :devilish::inlove:
Btw, this is (by far) my favorite "review" on Steam:
The graphics are excelent especially the road surface,
as thats where i spent most of the 30 mins of my first lap!
:confused::roflmao::roflmao::thumbsup:

Awesome speed feeling :) Finally got the game working with my Logitech G27 .
Took all day nearly but was worth the wait , manuel shifting with the paddles and throttle control :inlove:

Last edited:
Hi all,
I can't see a thread....so!
To kick things off I'll give you my views:

I bought TT this morning (11.5 hours ago) and have done the demo/intro.
That's it.

I cannot get ANY device to work.
I've just checked Steam and it's a common complaint with lots of shouts for an immediate patch.
Some people are reporting zero problems though, so it's up to you!
My rating at THIS moment is 1/10. I am trying so very hard to not lose it and just calmly wait for a patch as there has been no announcement or any message so far....

Well this TT sim has lived up to my expectation. I really really love it.
This is how I have started:
TT Full circuit only.
Hickmans Triumph Supersport 600
Fork view only (at the moment)
no race guiding lines (I have never used them in any sim and never will)
no corner markings (same as above)
medium difficulty (Sets the AI pace )
low aids abs, traction, anti wheelie just like on the real bikes. (And my own track bike)
Combined brakes for now. (This is a game and not remotely like riding a real bike)
Auto gears for now (As above I'm all fingers and thumbs)
Steering sensitivity lowered to 55%, nothing else changed.
Graphics at 2560x1080 Ultrawide on my 34" screen set to absolute maximum and the game is as smooth as my bum with sun tan oil on it. :);)

Done two laps following Bruce Ansty's Honda Supersport 600 with AI on medium. Able to keep up with him. I will learn the turn in points by doing that just like you would at the Manx GP. Only crashed 3 times, once at Ballacraine, once at Ramsey Hairpin and once at Brandywell. The feeling of traction is brilliant and I actually think the Milestone physics are not suited to this track like these.
The sense of speed coming up to Ramsey through school house corner is fantastic. And the mountain section is absolutely spot on. I was actually scared doing it.:confused: Reminded me of last years Mad Sunday on my Gixxer.

And it's working. I love it. And the GPX Thrustmaster controller feels alive with heavy vibration over the various road surfaces. And the track is done so well. I have waited since 1991 for a PC TT simulation. And it's great. Over the next few weeks I will continue to do as I am doing until I remember the whole track and my own braking markers. I am determined to do only clean laps using forks view with out a single off.
Very happy so far. Don't actually care about multiplayer modes nor the fantasy tracks.
Well done Kylotonn. :thumbsup:
ps, where are the Supertwins? These would be the starting point for newcomers. Perhaps in a DLC?

Last edited:
Just started to have a quick look . Total pity that the controller options for X box 360 controller are limited ?? .... Why ? In other bike games (milestone) you can edit every control option INCLUDING the sticks . In this Game they decided to make the right stick only for camera rotation ...?? why ? . My preference in bike games and car is - Right stick up throttle , left steering , right shoulder button change up , left change down and most importantly and so as to make a similar set up to a bike .... Right trigger front brake left trigger rear brake . I have found with this set up I can do anything on a virtual motorcycle including rolling burnouts . to me there is no throttle control with the triggers plus it is awkward and fumbly . Please patch this

Well this TT sim has lived up to my expectation. I really really love it.
This is how I have started:
Fork view only (at the moment)
no race guiding lines
no corner markings
medium difficulty
low aids abs, traction, anti wheelie just like on the real bikes.
Combined brakes for now.
Auto gears for now (I'm all fingers and thumbs)
Steering sensitivity lowered to 55%, nothing else changed.
Graphics at 2560x1080 Ultrawide on my 34" screen set to absolute maximum and the game is as smooth as my bum with sun tan oil on it. :);)

Done two laps following Bruce Ansty's Honda with AI on medium. Able to keep up with him. I will learn the turn in points by doing that just like you would at the Manx GP. Only crashed 3 times, once at Ballacraine, once at Ramsey Hairpin and once at Brandywell. The feeling of traction is brilliant and I actually think the Milestone physics are not suited to this track like these.
The sense of speed coming up Ramsey is fantastic. And the mountain section is absolutely spot on. I was actually scared doing it.:confused: Reminded me of last years Mad Sunday on my Gixxer.

And it's working. I love it. And the GPX Thrustmaster controller feels alive with heavy vibration over the various road surfaces. And the track is done so well. I have waited since 1991 for a PC TT simulation. And it's great. Over the next few weeks I will continue to do as I am doing until I remember the whole track and my own braking markers.
Very happy so far. Don't actually care about multiplayer modes nor the fantasy tracks.
Well done Kylotonn. :thumbsup:

Meant to ask how do you set Steering sensitivity lowered to 55% as cannot see that option? Is it only on Thrustmaster GPX as I am using xbox controller.

Game is very satisfying when get things right and sweep through some bends. Also, when crashed, as done many times, feel is has been my fault not the game as I've braked too late, too hard or just going too fast. I'll be recommending to friends who have not bought and have asked if any good to let them know.

Last edited:
You guys... you got me worried with your... "crashes" I thought the game itself crashes (to desktop), so I was like "game crashes ONLY 3 times and he's ok with that? oh my...:confused: is it too late to cancel that download now?" :D

Awesome speed feeling :) Finally got the game working with my Logitech G27 .
Took all day nearly but was worth the wait , manuel shifting with the paddles and throttle control :inlove:
I have G27 too but couldn't imagine using it with bike.
I use my old and trusty Logitech 3D.

Just started to have a quick look . Total pity that the controller options for X box 360 controller are limited ?? .... Why ? In other bike games (milestone) you can edit every control option INCLUDING the sticks . In this Game they decided to make the right stick only for camera rotation ...?? why ? . My preference in bike games and car is - Right stick up throttle , left steering , right shoulder button change up , left change down and most importantly and so as to make a similar set up to a bike .... Right trigger front brake left trigger rear brake . I have found with this set up I can do anything on a virtual motorcycle including rolling burnouts . to me there is no throttle control with the triggers plus it is awkward and fumbly . Please patch this
As I always say...:) TRY THIS:
https://www.x360ce.com/
It solved all my problems in MotoGP AND MXGP series.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 49 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 35 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 20 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.0%