TT Isle of Man - The Game

super bought it on cdkeys n get up to not have any friggin key too activate it, know not too use them again
Did you get the email from cdkeys? You can also download your key from their site can't you? I have always had keys from them straight away. I had my email weeks ago with a download link for the key. Perhaps you have had an email from them and didn't realize it has the download link? An easy mistake to make.

As for me downloading, well some of us have to work and I'll have to wait until tonight to give it a go. My Thrustmaster GPX is all warmed up though.:thumbsup:

Okay it's working fine, no wheel support so I'd better get some practice in with a controller as a quick run around Tyrone tells me I'm going to need it.
BTW I'm using the word "quick" purely in a generic sense:redface:

@Kenny Paton Okay it's working fine, no wheel support so I'd better get some practice in with a controller as a quick run around Tyrone tells me I'm going to need it.
BTW I'm using the word "quick" purely in a generic sense:redface:

No wheel support :mad: and I've just got the hang of using my fanatec wheel on gp bikes :laugh:

yay I can't install :( can't get past the fecking microsoft redist thing :(

well somethings gone wrong I can't even verify or uninstall what's been downloaded :(
thanks Steam for ****ing up for the 1st time ever on possible my most anticipated game for ****ing decades.

What a real pity, no wheel support. :cry::cry:
I felt the same when Assetto Corsa had no handlebar support. :whistling:

Maybe verify files.
Wouldn't let me, got it working by saying no to the 1st time install...yay, but 10 mins into tutorial, game CTD'd....having an awesome time so far...not. :(

right I'm in and all ok, V redist crap not coming up anymore and managed a top ten 1st sector time, down to just one crash......by christ it's unforgiving!! bloody awesome so far (shakes fist at early problems).

Last edited:
What a real pity, no wheel support. :cry::cry:
I felt the same when Assetto Corsa had no handlebar support. :whistling:

Yeah its a real bummer :redface: But on the upside Xbox 360 pad isn't bad :D
btw, what controller are you using Andy?
Don't answer that lo I just noticed that your using Thrustmaster GPX joypad :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 11 64.7%