The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Kyalami 2016 Work in Progress

nuR8vXF.jpg

bcGKgUZ.jpg

T4SbYjQ.jpg

t6B12Oj.jpg

F6Q1LDk.jpg

GBkuWsT.jpg

A Giulietta Sprint in AC that would be like a dream came true because i had one of those (early 59 - sold it - stupid!) Have to say mine looked very different (front section,roof, windscreen, side windows) assume, it´s work in progress, so that might change. Will follow this with great pleasure.
P.S. The lower front grille + only upper chrome trim from the early version looked much better (sorry, personal opinion)
Regards,
Torsten

still slogging over my limerock. I been doing it for too long. not very motivated for it until. believe it or not I just got CM yesterday and all that new lighting jazz. so a little inspiration came my way and the results quite nice I think.

I spent ages designing more involved way of creating trees and then hated the look until I re balanced it properly for the cm shaders. still awaiting some 3d building models, but not sure they`ll come tbh ...anyway screenshots.
dHMYnRZ.jpg

2IwSlxA.jpg

Last edited:
still slogging over my limerock. I been doing it for too long. not very motivated for it until. believe it or not I just got CM yesterday and all that new lighting jazz. so a little inspiration came my way and the results quite nice I think.

I spent ages designing more involved way of creating trees and then hated the look until I re balanced it properly for the cm shaders. still awaiting some 3d building models, but not sure they`ll come tbh ...anyway screenshots.
dHMYnRZ.jpg

73Kcgsb.jpg

Looks fantastic to me!

That was definitely worth spending time on :thumbsup::inlove:
While I do appreciate that, I sometimes wonder if I need my head checked. I mean, you can't see the damn things from the driver's seat and quite a bit of the effect is lost when viewing from outside in replay (spinning wheels), so not sure why I piss around with them so much. I try telling myself it doesn't matter....but it does matter. :D

Last edited:
Pctm and I have been testing the BoP of the Griffith and 250 GTO today. Plenty of wiggle room to balance the Griffith with the Ferrari as they raced all the way from basically stock like this car
uisi78OU.jpg

to heavily modified like this one (which had disks all round and a GT40 race engine)
mongoose_brands.jpg

A bit strange having one of the cars in the other ones video but it works as a comparison

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.