The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

You all know whats comming. & find out what this hashtag references to.
1619634081260.png

Just a quick update on my Bremgarten circuit. It's set in the mid-1950s but I couldn't resist taking Gary's amazing Auto Union round there for the outboard footage.

Here's some onboard VR footage too, from yesterday, before I added a whole load of TSO.

can i express how much i love you rn? i recently found out we had a GP track in the country, and i just drove a simple version of the track. Absolutely thrilling to see a HQ Version being made!

If you were to make it, a few reference photos from around the pub and car park would be great to have. Streetview is very limited and it's had a bit of a revamp since google last visited, as can be seen in the screenshot.
If I can, it won't be for a few weeks, but I'll see what I can do. Will give you a shout if I can arrange a day in case I can get anything else of interest.

Sorry, missed one!

View attachment 471179

Things like chimney inconsistencies stand out when isolated like this (and they're intended to be fixed) but when driving it they're never noticeable. Sometimes wonder why I've gone to as much effort with the other details.
how i miss the UK
and how you are making it justice it's amazingly looking.
your extra details will score points in the heart of all the english community here in RD !

will you add that old wood and beer smell ?
and on the menu, a juicy greasy burger with pickles and onions, plus fries on the side and bbq sauce
a random bell that you can hear when you drive by at closing time
ok i'm hungry now.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%