The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Rear one it could happen (I don't have the holes for it in the body or anything though. also the exhaust goes through the bumper), front one is integrated into the body & there's just nothing under it.

Last edited:
when you've been playing too much flight simulator...

sing.jpg

ps; i'd also like to join the debate
vlcsnap-2020-11-18-14h07m58s259.jpg

Last edited:
I'm probably sticking to factory colours, in '59 they were only sold in white, silver, black, red, blue, other blue, and cream. It's just that eg. white came with every interior option (red, black, blue, turquoise) and also two-tone silver as an option. Which could make 8 different Snowcrest Whites. But I might branch out to 1958 and 1960 cause I believe they add green/brown options. Outside that range it's not the same bodystyle anymore.

Don't think a flat teal was a factory thing, both blues are metallic, one's more grey, one more green (to go with turquoise interior)

Last edited:
Fantastic! You bring such diverse cars to AC - thank you so much! :inlove:

Thanks. This one's been the hardest to make so far because there's so little reference material to work from, even basic stuff like the body dimensions is either doubtful or just unknown. Done my best working from photos but it's been frustrating not to be able to be more accurate.

Goes like the clappers (well, relatively) when you drive it though :D

Yep, that's the one. That blueprint is a bit off but Glenn652 sent me a forum link that had some book illustrations (I think) like the one below which were very useful, it's a car that had a few different versions in the years it was racing and even the '23 cars all vary slightly so I had to sort of mix and match from what was available.

83dbwh.jpg

Last edited:
FORMULA RSS 1990 V12 IS OUT!

We are happy to announce that our Formula RSS 1990 V12 car for Assetto Corsa is finally out!
This is a brand-new car with an incredibly detailed 3D model, showcasing the simple, yet elegant bodywork and wings of the golden age of Formula racing, becoming one of the most gorgeous cars we have ever made.
It features an amazing, powerful screaming V12 engine, with a chassis that provides a well balanced handling, and rewards a smooth driving style.
If you want to feel the experience of the purest Formula racing experience, you can find the car in our store here.

CAR TEMPLATES

You can get the car templates to design your own liveries here.
Not sure what the point of signing up for Sellfy was...I still don't get the notifications when new or updated products are released.
Just found out about the car last week and purchased it...the V10 and the GTN pack.
Haven't yet driven those others...but I have now driven this today.
Nice car.....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back