The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

ahha yes yes, i still have to learn kseditor!
With cars especially it depends a lot on textures and how they are placed together with the alpha channels,
well for me personally it is anyways,
you could copy a material setting from 1 car and place it on another, but depending on how the textures was formed and specially like I say the alpha channel / speculars built into the textures will give totally different results, its a case of studying textures and materials side by side to extract the most potential from the shader. :)

The Thing with the Windows is a bug from 3dsimed.

Solution in my cases. Deleted the inside Windows in the Modell and create a new one by duplicate the Outsider ones with flipping normals. Give the new object the Material for the inside Windows and it should Work.

And start learning kseditor it saves you tones of time with the ini knowing all values for the objects and Materials :D

My glasses are ok, the sticker is another object, double face, on top on the windows, just some mm over not to clip. Still problematic, for now is on alpha_test and opaque. All day burned for steer and shift anims

custom_showroom_1563482292.png

Might as well show all of them, since the others weren't ever shown here. My takes on various manufacturer liveries. Probably not exactly what this thread is for, so I hope it's okay? ;)

Pretty funny, seems 17 tons is a bit much for AC physics to handle. To be precise the normal physics seem to work as expected, but the slow speed stuff (ie stopped) does some very, very strange things.

@Pessio at least on the beta you've shared, aren't the front grille bars a bit too thick and deep for an 63-64 Austin Cooper S 1071? Except for the count and general shape, on your model they look closer to Morris on these details. (references on exterior features link)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%